• show-popup

Product / Service Retail Shopping
Location Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Category Household Services
Views 149

When you book thru Priceline and then Great Fun asks, by mail, if you would like a percent of what you paid through Priceline back, then by saying yes opens you up to being a member of Great Fun.Thats when the charges start.

All you do is call your credit card co and explain the situation, they will get great fun on the line for you. Great Fun will cancel your membership. They will also reimburse you if you feel like you not properly informed. Even though your mad, just be nice and they will fix the problem.

That's all there is to it.Good Luck 306e3d2

Comments (15) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 17  from Topeka, Kansas
i want you to cancel my membership 490641 404922006046 8908997 800-29086 ronnie koch ronnkoch@yahoo.com 03172014 TODA
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 03, 2013
Pissed is not the word I have same problem as everyone else..i cancelled. Still they taking money..
Reply to Anonymous

Feb 23, 2013  from Gaithersburg, Maryland
I lot my job I can not Afford this rigth now. I am haveing a hard time paying my bills.
Reply to jess

Jul 29, 2012
PLEASE CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT

HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM TGL GREAT FUN
DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT AGAIN IF YOU DO NEXT STEP WILL BE MY LAWYER CONTACTING YOU !!!! I HAVE ASKED YOU TO STOP MONTHES AGO AND STILL GETTING CHARGED I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU STOP STOP STOP STOP
Reply to laurie barnes acct# 492844

Jul 23, 2012
please cancel my membership effecttive immediately--7/23/12

1704-B boulevard street
columbus, ga 31906
706-317-5400

Reply to cheryl carter cherry.car

Jul 17, 2012
CANCEL MY ACCOUNT # 65372128
AS OF 7/17/2012
NO FURTHER CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT
PAT STONEY
Reply to PAT STONEY

Jul 14, 2012
I was informed by your member office that my membership was cancelled early June, Please make sure this right, I don't want to receive anymore notices. Member # 64552491 I am 80yrs old on Social Secutity and cannot afford the fee.
Thanks
Walt
Reply to Walter Angus

May 22, 2012
Please cancel account # 9144-51097388 effective immediately. Credit card company has been contacted to stop all charges. Please send confirmation by email. Thank you.
Reply to Ellen Tudron

Mar 16, 2012
this is martha wilson&adam padgett live at 537 4th st chipley fl 32428 and we demand this to be canceled right now tried and tried over and over again last night over the phone and online over internet acouple different times but no reply back i did not even get the books in the mail yet from your company or the shoppers advantage yet so i do not no the members id but still wont to cancel and did not get no $50.00check yet either
Reply to martha wilson

Jan 24, 2012
:(I said it all in my first message. I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!! Is that to hard to understand?
Reply to Patricia Kraemer

Dec 07, 2011
I M *** for the day 11/21/2011. If it is 2 good 2 b true it is.Now I'm going to try to cancell this pain in my credit card.I'll let U know how it goes on Facebook.
Reply to lcurran97321@live.com

Jun 05, 2010
I never got a refund,, then a company changed its phone number.
Reply to panda

Oct 13, 2009
they take out 15 dollors every 2 week how can i stop and get refund ty audrey
Reply to audrey jaworski

Read next TLG Great Fun complaint

TLG is a GREAT FRAUD !!!!

This charge showed up in my CC account for no reason whatsoever. I am forwarding this information to...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about TLG Great Fun.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug