• show-popup

Product / Service Poor Customer Service
Location Los Angeles, California
Category Internet
Views 28

Time warner cable is the worst company out there.They constently up there rates on you.

The internet never works and then on top of it there customer service sucks. I have had to call and complain 3 times a month the entire time i have had them. An im top that half the time they get disconnect with me. So then i have to call them back.

Also they are fighting with showtime which we pay for but do not get anymore and are still charging us for.

They are by far the worst cable company out there..Pissed customer 2f20b4b

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 23, 2013  from Buffalo, New York
Hello! My name is Kevin, and I work for the Time Warner Cable Social Media Customer Care team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this negative experience with us. If possible, I'd like to assist you with this issue. Can you please send us a Private Message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TWC_Help) or a Direct Message on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/twc)?
Reply to TWC_KevinT

Read next Time Warner Cable complaint

pissed off at no 2/9

missed five dodgers and the evening news on at 8, 9, and 10 and my favorite shows on CBS, two broke...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Time Warner Cable.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug