• show-popup

Shares 0

My opinion: don't use Tiffin Mats!!!!

Company Tiffin Mats
Product / Service Wrestling Mat
Location Greenville, South Carolina
Category Sport
Views 150
Monetary Loss

Told I could finance.Sent check for large amt.

Told mat would come in 3- weeks- never happened. waited about 2 additional weeks. Had extremely important event- told I would get it in time- did not. , so agreed to refund., I have yet to receive refund.

Customer service was horrid. Placed on hold, told would call back- seldom did. Check out warning on facebook https://www.facebook.com/DoNotPurchaseTiffinMats

other link http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tiffin-Athletic-Mats/reviews very strongly don't recommend this co. May lose big money.

From what reviews I have seen, it appears this company is having some very serious issues.I don't know who financially solvent it will be a few months from now- just my opinions/ 305f5c1

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 15, 2012
I just filed a complaint with the BBB and the MD attorney general's office. It would be helpful if others did the same.
Reply to Beth

Read next Tiffin Mats complaint

Tiffin Mats - Horrible!

I placed an order in August for cheer mats and storage bags.The order was not shipped in September,...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Tiffin Mats.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug