• show-popup

Company The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
Location Madison, Wisconsin
Category Financial Services - Consulting, Marketing
Views 113

Beware of a scam that claims you have to send $5 for a Research and Data fee to win $12,000,000.
It has a return address of P.O.Box 549012 Dallas, TX 75354-9012
Of course there is no phone number.

They make it look real authentic, but don't be fooled, no sweepstakes will EVER make you send money for a research and data fee, what a joke. It's sad that they'd prey on people in these hard times. If you recieve this in the mail, I suggest you report it to your local Postoffice and/or the police.

Scam-companies should be stopped from stealing money from hard working people while they sit back and do nothing but laugh at us.They are criminals and should be punished to the full extent the law allows. 308c919

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 18, 2012
Just received the same letter and knew right away this had to be a scam being that I have never signed up for a for anything that promised $12,000,000,00. Just wanted to post so people know this is still happening! Reporting to my police station and post office today! I sure hope they stop these idiots!
Reply to jen10

Read next The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau complaint

th e xcompany of bastards won't reply to my...

You can tell them to kis off and forget about me.If they do not want to reply o my emails are send m...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug