• show-popup

Location Richmond, Virginia
Category Professional Services
Views 50
Monetary Loss

I to receive a letter from these people, but not thinking that it wasn.t.t real, I sent a check for $5 to them what can I do.Document # 8582-8653-3394-TSIF.From L Brady.This letter states that I will win 12,000.000 dollars.

I really fill bad about the I don.t want to be a victim of Identity theft, tell me what to do. Should I put a stop on the check. Or should I contact authority. These people should be put in jail for ripping of people like this.

An investigator should get involved.
3030e78

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 01, 2013
I got one of those letters also. I was real tempted to reply. With other sweepstakes wanting twice that, I thought this might be worth the $5. However, after reading different discussions decided it was a very bad idea, Glad I checked it out first. Thanks guy an gals. California says good luck in the future.
Reply to Trever Lover

Aug 24, 2013  from Warsaw, Virginia
Just got a letter yesterday... I'm glad I found this site they won't be getting my $5...Thank u guys. :grin
Reply to daadaa

Dec 04, 2011
I've learned , after listening to the news, reporet via online , etc. that if someone asks for money for any reason, then it is definitely a scam or fake, dependimng how you would like to define these peoples. I received the same letter asking for five dollars and first , I alweays check online to see if others hAVEalso gotten the same letter. After I find this out , I file it under chapter thirteen(the waste basket). Never send money for winnings, that is the telltale sign of a ripoff.
Reply to Ron

Read next The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau complaint

Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Scam

Beware of a scam that claims you have to send $5 for a Research and Data fee to win $12,000,000.It has a return address of P.O.Box 549012 Dallas, TX 75354-9012...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug