• show-popup

Shares 0

The Law Offices of Burch Coulston and Shepard - Absolutely Poor Representation- Esp When Fighting for Your Family

• by   Jan 12
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 470528

I hired attorney Courtney Shepard (The Law Offices of Burch, Coulston & Shepard, L.L.P.8001 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, CA 92618 Phone: 949-502-4400 ) and she met with me and my mother ONCE in person for any type of in-depth consultation.

She stated on multiple occasions that she was going to file a motion for my divorce and custody and NEVER did. They then neglected to contact me when they decided not to file the default altogether! When you are fighting for your child- and you are told things are almost over while you are missing months of his life- this is UNACCEPTABLE. I am know having to fight to recover any remaining part of the retainer and obtain a billing statement.

I work hard, often in excess of 10 hours a day and make nothing near the $300 something an hour Ms. Shepard is making.

It's pretty sorry that someone who claims to be an advocate for families would provide this kind of service.i would NOT recommend this firm for anyone who seriously wants to take care of their family. 2d4e579

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 13
Report them to the bar assocation
Reply to me

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about The Law Offices of Burch Coulston and Shepard.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug