• show-popup

Location Carson, California
Category Auto Insurance
Views 12
Monetary Loss

In November 2013 another car hit me at a intersection I am the older more experienced driver with two teenagers in the other car.So the Hartford would not take Liability for the other drivers claim.

State Farm pulled the same game so both companies only payed for their drivers automobiles I had to pay my deductible even though it was clear the other driver was at fault. Angela Cid and Sarah Savoy in the claims department of the Hartford handled the whole accidet UNPROFESSIONAL and with little SKILLS. They sent a adjuster out to look at the car who LOW Balled me by $4000.00 dollars they tried to say a 2011 BMW 528i with front end damage was only $855 dollars the damage was over $5100.

They hopw you take the check what jack ***.Elston Gentle was his name any way THE HARTFORD DO NOT GET AUTO INSURANCE WITH THEM THEY WILL CHEAT YOU.

2ffefff

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 09, 2013
Did the driver of the other car receive a ticket at the scene, or weren't the police called? If the police were there and the other driver didn't get a ticket that means he/she wasn't to blame. Also in most states you are required to get estimates from two or three body shops and use the lowest one for repairs. Who gave you the estimate of $5100 for your damage or was that your estimate?
Reply to anonymous

Dec 09, 2013
My name is Hariston Williams my grandmother was involved in a hit and run and the Hartford did her very wrong. They say get The Hartford when you are 50 and over thats a bunch of ***.
Reply to Sky Captain

Dec 09, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
:cry Very sad they messeda claim up my mother of 88 had also. Why do we pay companies like this premiums.
Reply to Nona

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about THE HARTFORD.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug