The College Network - LPN TO RN
talked my daughter into an LPN to RN program--how easy it is-- asked for the entire cost of her education up front Support was terrible.She was only able to pass one course and now we have to py back the entire loan.
This is a scam. I am going to contact a friend who is a lawyer who likes to take on scams!
Now that they want 100 words, I will repeat that the College Networlk has an agreement with Southeast Financial to get young girls to buy into their loan program. They give no support to help you pass their courses.
My daughter met several people who are paying off debt they owed to this outfit because the course were too hard. To have to pay up front for the whole amount is our fault that we were scammed. The rep from College Network was so smooth. He acted like he was so easy.
I am sure he gets his commission from the up front loan. I am going to contact a lawyer who likes to take on a cause and investigate this scam.
I feel so badly for these young nurses they take advantage of.I cannot believe that these young people and their parents are taken advantage of.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "Rich Dad Education got me registered after some slick sales talk in a downtown Philadelphia hotel, for a 3-day 'Financial Freedom Seminar' which I could not attend due to extenuating..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- "Horrible.doesn't look like picture. Made very cheaply. Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost. No response..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."