• show-popup

Product / Service Christmas Gifts
Location Paintsville, Kentucky
Category Finances
Views 38

Went to pickup two layaways at KMART, had to do 2 separate transactions, one a check, one in cash, could not do them 2gether with one check.I had other purchases to make.

Took my items to the register and was denied by TELECHECK. I understand the security issue, but what about me?? I spent over 2 hours in that store choosing other purchases for CHRISTMAS plus the travel (gas)! Now IF I want those items I will have to go to my bank in the morning, make a cash withdrawal, travel back to the store and hope those items can still be found!

SHEW!!HUMBUGG TELECHECK!! 2fff145

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 22, 2011
I would have LOVED to have been able to use my debit/credit card on this day.. Problem is it had to be reissued due to being hacked online. My information had been compromised and I hadnt gotten my new one!! SHEW!! I TOTALLY understand the security issues. I also know that everyone is gradually being forced to make purchases with plastic and checks will be nonexisting. But for now, thats MY $$$ TELECHECK is TELLING 'ME' I CANT SPEND or get to! BAH-HUMBUGG to TELECHECK!! The new SCROOGE!! \=-(
Reply to Mysharona65

Dec 22, 2011
Telecheck answers to nobody, not even Santa. Use a credit card or debit card. Checks are almost out of use and should not be used in public, due to high risks.
Reply to Pulltype

Read next TELECHECK complaint

Telecheck sucks

Telecheck is ruining Xmas can't write checks anywhere because we tried to buy 2 iPads which is out o...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about TELECHECK.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug