• show-popup

Shares 0

Telebrands - Ordered 1 + 1 free. Received total of 4. Had to pay return postage.

• by   Sep 16, 2011
  • 3 comments
  • Review #: 262286
Company Telebrands
Location Springfield, Illinois
Category Products
Views 8

Ordered a Chefdini from Telebrands plus one free. Received a total of 4. Called the company for a refund which they said they would give me after I returned the 2 extras plus an extra $10 for keeping 2 sets.

I also requested the cost of return postage ($13.83). I was told "we do not refund return postage" even after I explained it was their mistake which she then blamed on automated system.

She then hung up on me before I could even complain that I had not received free gift promised. I did manage to tell her I would never purchase from Telebrands again.

2d5c5c0

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 12, 2011
RIP OFF. When I ordered the price should have been 39.95 I ended up with a total of $155.92. WHEN I DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR A TOTAL AMOUNT I thouht something is not right with this. I contacted customer service and CANCELLED MY ORDER. Like I said this is a SCAM A RIP OFF.
Reply to rip off

Oct 04, 2011
I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANT AGAIN AND I WORK WITH OVER 250 PEOPLE AND I WILL LET THEM NO THAT THERE SCAM ARTIST RIPPING PEOPLE :( :(
Reply to king fadange

Sep 24, 2011
They first take your info n card automated,then they continuously try to get you to buy jewelry,cruises,and numerous other products,making you listen and decline three times each product before they stop asking!!!!!it was a bad dream!I was screaming to the cruise guy I don't want it and he still kept saying congratulations n not listening to me!I bet they'fll charge my card for every offer.I will drive to airfield n
Reply to denise

Read next Telebrands complaint

Cancelling a incorrect order is a joke

I tried to cancel an order that was wrong, so i could re-order, but got the run around that the comp...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Telebrands.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug