• show-popup

Location Staten Island, New York
Category Products
Views 18
Monetary Loss

Bought 2 50ft pockets hoses worked until until the black plastic ends pieces leaked terribly.Both pieces leaked it seems the black ends strip very easily.

I heaard some much about this hose and how easy it was to use. I am a senior citizen which means I am on a fixed income and whatever I buy must serve my purpose both physically and financially. Therefore I am terribly upset because I cannot use the hose and cannot get my money back. There should have been better end pieces put on this hose.

I am sure there would have been a lot less fewer complaints.A great idea but needed a little more thought. 2ec004f

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 30, 2013  from Homosassa, Florida
I love my pocket hoses, enough to buy two 50 footers and a 25 footer. My complaint: the hose ends leak. I wonder if there are any plans in the works to provide better connectors!
Reply to avid gardener

Oct 18, 2013
my 50ft pocket hose also leeks at the connections. IHAVE CALLED & CALLED BUT ALSO CANNOT GET MY MONEY BACK. tHIS HOSE IS TERRIBLE. pLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. :cry
Reply to GRANDMA

Oct 04, 2013  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Seriously....the end pieces are plastic....the hose is garbage....have you not been reading the posts here.....you get what you pay for....
Reply to LTCC

Oct 04, 2013  from Columbia, Kentucky
Chalk this up to "now you know." You overpaid for them and could have purchased two good hoses for the same price if not cheaper at a local WalMart, Menard's, etc.
Reply to nikalseyn

Read next Telebrands complaint

Sent the wrong pocket hoses

I ordered a black 25 ft pocket hose and they sent me a green one.When I called them their response...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Telebrands.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug