• show-popup

Product / Service Christmas Music
Location Tampa, Florida
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 11

TARGET ADVERTISES WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS COMMERICALS. I WENT TO TARGET TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING , THERE WAS NO MUSIC, ONLY SILENCE- THE MOST BORING SHOPPING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR CHRISTMAS. CASHIER TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT ALLOW TO WEAR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS, SHE EVEN WHISPER TO ME, "MERRY CHRISTMAS".
YET, TARGET SELLS TREES, ORNAMENTS, GIFTS, AWESOME FOOD. SHAME ON YOU, WHATS WITH THE SILENCE........ I WENT TO OTHER STORES AND I HEARD THE CHRISTMAS MUSICE, SOME MAY HAVE BEEN LOUD, AND SOME SOFT. BUT THERE WAS CHRISTMAS!!!

CHRISTMAS IS SPECIAL, FUN, FAMILY AND GIVING........

YOUR COMMERICIALS OF MUSIC AND LAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS, IS FALSE... SHAME ON YOU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 2011 30a680a

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 06, 2012
did you needed to *** or something?
Reply to asd

Dec 27, 2011
We've all been brainwashed for century's anyway! Christmas is nothing more than pagan worship and should be associated with Jesus Christ in any shape or form. Don't believe me. Do your homework. The facts are crystal clear. The Christmas tree is just as bad. Yule log meant sacrificing humans for 12 days. Research the facts just reporting truth here. This holiday is dead to me.
Reply to Curtis

Dec 24, 2011
Agreed. Why make a big stink over it?
I personally get sick of xmas music before the end of thanksgiving. But I will NEVER complain about it. It is just part of it. Nor will I ever not shop somewhere because they play that wretched song over and over again. I get what I need and get out. Done.
Reply to Justarudedudenotinthemood

Dec 23, 2011
Where is this?
They just got ALL of my business. No frakking xmas music! YAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!! I am there!

Same *** at every store, over and over and over again. ARGH, Charlie Brown!
Reply to Justarudedudenotinethemood

Read next Target complaint

Retailers and their *** price match policy-...

Why Target, WalMart and Radio Shack's (I only name these since I have dealt with them in the past we...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug