• show-popup

Company Target
Location San Francisco, California
Category Products
Views 48

I've had this Target Visa for years now.I made an on time online payment on the 13th of August that paid off the card.

I went to use the card on the 25th of August but my transaction was being declined. I called customer service and they told me that Target "randomly" holds online payment for 15 days or more.

They are aware that the transaction has cleared the bank but it is their policy to hold the available limit for some time.

That's it for me, I'm done with Target.Thank GOD I didn't have some real emergency that I needed the card for because I never know when they are going to decide to restablish my limit even though the card was paid off weeks ago. 308c657

Comments (10) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 27  from Los Angeles, California
Company job is to guarantee that all customers are satisfied with not only the SERVICE as well PRODUCT,is the products has damage then also the retail store has responsibility with the products as well other wise bye bye BUSINESS !!!!
Reply to ITGR

Jan 27  from Los Angeles, California
The customer always RIGHT
Reply to ITGR

Sep 16, 2011
Don't pay any attention to anonymous he's just a f-ing retard f a g g o t t

Sep 15, 2011
hello axe - you have come to the right site. In case you don't know them (lol), let me introduce you to two people who I know you will just be crazy about - axe, meet Simon and Tasha. You guys are perfect for each other. No need to contact Match.com. There's a match being made here of classic proportion. Enjoy.
Reply to Anonymous

Sep 15, 2011
I think it's hilarious when people claim to be loyal shoppers for years and then one little mishap and its "RAWR OMFG I'M NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN BLAHAERRRAGHHGGH". Ever stop and think maybe there was an important reason they hold the money randomly? Like to review your purchases and make sure your card hasn't been stolen or something like that? Maybe you should just cancel your Target credit card and use cash there instead? That seems like the logical thing to do.
Reply to axe

Sep 03, 2011
I agree with Tasha. These people are idiots for blaming Target 'cause there poor.

Sep 02, 2011
Previously NARC YOU OUT. My screen name was stolen and misused so it shall not be used anymore by myself. I have come to understand why people do not actually identify themselves with Pissed Consumer.com. My postings, however, will not change. It will be up to the people who have misrepresented my screen name to figure out who is posting to Target sites hereafter.
Reply to Anonymous

Aug 31, 2011
I am so very happy to be able to say that I have never owed a penny to Target and am estatic to tell you that I have never needed their credit card. I am, however, sorry that you went through your bad experience with them. I am writing to let you know that I am forwarding your complaint forward and ask you to let everyone you can not to shop there. They have no concern for their customers. Let's repay them with having no concern with their business!
Reply to Narc you out

Aug 30, 2011
Really, Simon? Some people do not carry cash and only use a credit card as those purchases are protected should you have a problem or stolen card. If I'm on vacation, that's all I have with me. It is ridiculous that you assume this person has no money.
Also-it is in fact Target that is responsible for their card, regardless of the actual bank they are with. There's a reason it says Target all over it.
Reply to really?

Aug 26, 2011
Or you could just wait until you can afford things before you buy them instead of blaming Target (who by the way has nothing to do with the bank's decision regarding your credit card).

Read next Target complaint

Replacement Plan is NOT a replacement Plan!

Bought two Sanyo phones and two replacement plans, six months later the cable in one of the flip scr...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug