• show-popup

Shares 0

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - used voucher for watch purchase, paid balance in full, never got the watch.

• by   Jan 29, 2011
Location Kentwood, Michigan
Category Shopping
Views 34
Monetary Loss

sweepstakes clearinghouse, in dallas texas is a big ripoff, they send vouchers to use to buy products, and you pay the balance and never receive the merchandise.I have my cleared check as proof.

I suggest no-one buy anything from these people. I dont understand why the better business people ?

shut these people down.I am sure there are many dissatisfied customers out there.all I want is the watch mens,xavier diamond swiss watch,that i used the four hundred dollar voucher for and paid the 49.95 balance in full.Please if there are other disguntled customers out there lets put these people out of business. 2d2c3e9

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 01, 2011
used the same thing, but i got my watch in the mail
Reply to me

Jul 28, 2011
The same people now send the same stuff in my town sweepstakes clearinghouse 15555 regal row dallas texas
Reply to tiffany

Feb 01, 2011
So the offer to get a $450 watch for $50 didn't make you a little bit suspicious? As long as there are people like you who don't think twice about accepting an offer to good to be true, companies like this will thrive. Instead of complaining about it, consider it to be a lesson learned. Just be glad they didn't take you for even more money.

Folks, remember the old saying: If an offer seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Reply to Captain Obvious

Read next Sweepstakes Clearinghouse complaint

poor quality pots and pans

ordered pots and pans through sweepstakes, the worst products I have ever used. I'm 74 and cook...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug