• show-popup

Shares 0

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse (Scam Or Not??)

Company Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
Location Little Rock, Arkansas
Category Shopping
Views 440
Monetary Loss

I am confused.I just received information about the sweepstakes clearinghouse by mail and i would like to order the RCA Stereo System, but now i am worried after reading the complaints.

I wanted to call ahead but cannot find a customer service number anywhere on the information if received. Please someone send me a number. I don't want to send money if there is no way of contacting them.

There are too many scams out there to be just sending money without the proper information given in the packetts that they send out.I HAVE to know what's going on BEFORE any money changes hands. 3069864

Comments (53) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 53 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 17, 2013  from Washington, District Of Columbia
IF YOU GET THOSE VOUCHERS YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST THROW YOUR MONEY IN THE GARBAGE....YOU'LL GET SECOND HAD ITEMS...LIKE LAP TOPS OR LARGED PRICE ITEMS...SURE POTS AND PANS MIGHT BE OKAY BUT YOU CAN'T USE A OLD BROKEN LAP TOP...NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM WONDER WHY :grin CUZ THEY ALREALY KNOW WHAT IS BEING SENT TO CUSTOMERS THAT TRUSTED THEM AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BA*** TO TALK TO YOU
Reply to FAILED

May 17, 2013  from Washington, District Of Columbia
THROW AWAY THOSE VOUCHERS...THERE A SCAM WITH CAPITAL LETTERS..JUST TRY TO CALL THAT NUMBER THEY GIVE YOU...AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESN'T EXSIST... :cry
Reply to SCAMED

May 17, 2013  from Washington, District Of Columbia
said i was getting a new lap top...what i received was a used one battery dead...and no manual..it was the biggest scam i ever seen...AND THERE IS NO WAYU TO GET INTOUCH WITH THEM...CUSTOMER SERVICE LOL PHONE NUMBER LOL...they shouldn't be able to get away with it...something should be done...
Reply to unhappy

Apr 16, 2013  from Honolulu, Hawaii
just received 6 vouchers from sweepstakes clearing house stating I won a consolation prize ?????? mmmmmm , I don't recall entering any "sweepstakes clearing house ***. Funny though it sounds pretty close to another sweepstakes that's LEGIT ... this *** is what it is A SCAM !!!!!
Reply to bullshit

Sep 21, 2012
Just received a call saying that I've won 1.8 million.Has anyone else cashed in on this ?
Reply to Dareck

Jul 25, 2013  from Macomb, Illinois
well did you get it?
Reply to t

Feb 19, 2012
I have been dealing with these guys for years. I have gotten several products from them. and I have had no problem with them. Plus what other place lets you have layaway. You can't get that at Walmart anymore.
Reply to Gwen

Jan 20, 2012
Sweepstakes clearinghouse S&H prices are out the roof.

DO NOT order from these people unless you like paying $250(give or take a few dollars) S&H for each item shipped.
Reply to John Smith

Apr 14
Like another writer here, I've purchased several items from the company, and have never had a problem. I bought a laptop that was refurbished, but anyone who READ THE AD would have known this. It still works great 5 years later. I've priced several items from the brochures, and almost without exception the vouchers DO save you $200.
As far as contacting SC for product information, please remember it is a promotional company, NOT a retailer.
As for the $250 shipping, I've never heard of such a thing. I bought a memory foam mattress and the shipping is $35.
Reply to Susan

Nov 28, 2011
Please forgive. I did post a link to the Better Business Bureau in Dallas TX. I did not mean to break a rule.. only wanted to site my reference for the contact info I found on sweepstakes clearinghouse. The Pots and Pans are a decent value although maybe not worth $489.95 NRR except at Macy's and other HIGH dollar stores.
Reply to Craftikittti

Nov 28, 2011
I would also like to add that the QVC shopping channel and HSN both have money back guarantees,and they send you a return label to return any merchandise,even if you just change your mind,or it's not the color you really want,etc. They have a 90 day guarantee,and you can return anything you purchase now,all the way till January. :)
Reply to Kim

Nov 28, 2011
8) If you want to get quality merchandise,it would be better to order from QVC Shopping channel,or HSN. I personally have ordered from HSN. I got a great deal on a Lexmark printer,and about $60 worth of software was included. The products are brand new,and at least you can see from the demonstrations on TV,exactly how a product works.They have a flex payment plan,and you get the item sent to you after you make the first payment. A lot of items have free shipping,and they also have a lot of mark downs & special sales.I also got this letter in the mail,and It may very well be a scam.If you pay by bank/credit card,Boom! Now they have access to your account! Later on they can come back and charge anything they want to.They must have gotten my address from the internet,as I don't usually get any mail here. I always have mail sent to my P.O.Box. They might be connected with Publishers Clearing House,as I just starting receiving mail here from them too. There was another scam going around,"Blue Hippo"and there was an article in the Seniors Weekly paper warning people not to fall for this scam.Shortly thereafter,Blue Hippo changed their name. They also wanted you to "Put money down" and what they don't tell you,is that you don't get your merchandise untill it is paid in full.Oh, yeah ... You Have to have an active checking account. Remember...these people are rich enough from all the scamming they do,and they can well... Show more
Reply to Kim

Oct 27, 2011
PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS A SCAM U CAN E-MAIL ME AT revronaldparson@yahoo.com TO LET ME KNOW IF IT IS
Reply to RONALD

Oct 23, 2011
I'M ENJOYING MY STERIO OAK SYSTEM. I HAVE IT IN MY BEDROOM, IT IS BY RCA. I AM MORE THAN PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT. IT HAS SURROUND SOUND. I PUT ON BARRY WHITE'S DVD AND WOW! EVERYBODY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS AT MY HOUSE TO PARTY! THE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE. IT TOOK ABOUT A WEEK. I HAD A PROBLEM PUTTING THE WOODEN PANELS TOGETHER. MAKE SURE YOU TAP THE HOLES BEFORE USING THE HEX KEY TO SCREW IN THE NAILS. IT'S STILL GOING STRONG. I JUST ORDERED MY LAPTOP COMPUTER. I CHECKED AROUND AT RADIO SHACK, TARGET AND OFFICE DEPOT; THERE STARTING PRICE IS WELL ABOVE $550.00. I WANT A FLAT SCREEN HDTV WITH THE DVD PLAYER ON THE SIDE SO THE WOMEN CAN SPEND THE NIGHT DURING THE WINTER TIME AND WE CAN CUDDLE UNDER MY BRAND NEW COMFORTER AND WATCH SAMUEL l. JACKSON TOGETHER! COOL MAN COOL!!! :grin :grin
Reply to MICHAEL OF PIITTSBURGH

Oct 21, 2011
I also sent a check and it did clear the bank, and just yesterday I got a letter that they will have to collect 23.64 shipping, so I got the papers that all came together NO Where does it say to add any shipping fees it states to endorse the check and send the form should recieve in 4-6 weeks.. I hope to get the pots cause I getting riped off :cry and my pots are shot..
Reply to Donna

Aug 06, 2013  from Wallingford, Connecticut
Wow...they told me $60.00.....they came with 2 boxes that UPS was able to carry in one trip with two hands - pots and pans would probably weigh more than lifting with one hand! The shipment was refused....but now I'm thinking I'm out that money! :cry Anyone know if I can get the money back?? So *** of me!! I know better too!!!
Reply to Anonymous

Sep 07, 2011
Okay, the customer service phone number is 1-214-915-7100. You have to let it cycle through the recording like four times. Do not press "1" for a touchtone phone and it goes to a representative. I have gotten the cookware and it is wonderful. I paid it off on time. Do NOT Try to pay the balance off over the phone by credit card!!! I have called two days in a row, and they tell me it is declined for
"restraint"/ some name they must have invented since I have never heard it before. Plus the card was used successfully somewhere local last night!!! Good luck to one and all... ps. if you receive a statement, that info is listed on the reverse side. KW
Reply to grans5cats@gmail.com

Sep 02, 2011
i have received a congratulations letter that i have been awarded a consolation prize. i would like to orde the 32 pc freedom/cuisinart ensemble but am fearful that it may be a scam and i will lose the difference that i must pay to order this item. IS IT A SCAM OR NOT AND WHO SHOULD I CALL TO FIND OUT
Reply to mary januszak

bad customer service. don't do any business I send 120$. just wasting money
Reply to ca

Read next Sweepstakes Clearinghouse complaint

Sweepstakes clearing house Dallas, TX

Security System mini Camera's for $89.00 Only two camera's, Should be four,Found place cheaper that had four mini camera's. How can I get two more mini...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug