• show-popup

Location Dallas, Texas
Category Computers
Views 52
Monetary Loss

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is a ripoff company! When you send in the full amount for the computers they will cash your check knowing that the item isn't in stock!
The wait time can be any where from 2 to 4 months or longer before you will get the computer or laptop and then they set them up where they will not work long.
Also, they are affilated with Union Workers Credit Services and they sell the same products at a much higher price and you just have to pay shipping which they over charge you for too and you get the item but you will be paying on it for the rest of your life!
And about the shipping charges. UPS shipping charges are not separated by postage and the number of boxes the only charge one flat rate. The additional money that they take they pocket it.
Be aware of this company it's nothing but a scam. Trust me I know!

2e2cc5b

Comments (9) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 20, 2011
So is there any kind of leagel recorse
that is in affect,and with all the compliants
I have seen how are these sons a ***
still running there *** in the public
eye. I to was almost caught up in this ***
so with that been said I thank all of you
for steppin up and lettin it be known that
these crooks are out there. after all Ihave read here I truly want to kick the *** out of these people who have taken advantage of all of you I beleave in eyefor an eye and I
wanna black theres and thats from my heart .
Reply to Arch , Davis (wheels)

Nov 17, 2010
I got 6$400 vouchers to use on this offer .I feel it's a scam after reading few reviews . If Iam wrong please someone open my eyes or advice.
Reply to Youssef myasser

Feb 21, 2013  from Newfane, Vermont
The vouchers are actually worthless as each product only really costs the price that is left after a voucher is deducted. I still order though as it is giving me the option to pay on lay-a -way instaed of all at once. Most merchandise I recieved was good quality . The scam is that you are paying the regular price anyhow. I do know some people who got junk when they got their merchandise so beware
Reply to mehere

Nov 09, 2010
I send the voucher with the the $10.00 and after that I sent 2 payment of $50.00 after the second check I haven't recive no statement for my RCA equipment, but they are sill charging the $1.00 they charge for every week they don't recive the layaway fee. After reading all the comments I think I'm one more taken by this company. if the company isn't a scam I would like to hear from them.
Reply to magdalena cruz

Oct 23, 2010  from Emporia, Kansas
:grin :p :grin YES,YES, YES!! My Dad got the $400.00 vouchers and thought it was just a great deal. He ordered the digital camera, surround sound stereo and desktop computer, and thought he did really good saving $1200.00 on the package deal. Well...he ended up paying over $100.00 UPS delivery (30.00 for the camera, 80.00 for the desk top and stereo), it was outrageous!!! The desk top although new, was an older Dell model. The digital camera, well it could be bought at Best Buy or Circuit City at the price Dad paid for it after the 400.00 voucher! I told my Dad do not but anything more from these people because the delivery fees were going to eat him up, and at least he agreed with me on that!! RIP-OFF!! Unlees you're a millionaire and don't care about throwing your money to the wind~DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!!
Reply to Disgruntled Texan

Aug 12, 2008  from Apizaco, Tlaxcala
Wow- i am so glad i did some investigating of this company before i sent them any of my money!!! I recently moved, have school loans i am paying off and am currently looking for work- if i would have sent the last of the money saved up on some bogus scam i would be screwed! Thank god for every1 who takes the time 2 write these complaints!!!!!
Reply to Jamie

Jun 25, 2008  from North Druid Hills, Georgia
I got a letter in the mail explaining that I was a finalist in the sweepstakes and that i needed to call the number provided immeadiately. I DID! They told me I was a finalist but they wanted me to renew TIME Magazine...I thought...dont they just automatically renew?! So i asked her that question and she said that she wanted to make sure I didnt have uninterupted service with TIME magazine. I told her to forget it... and then noticed that I was NOT talking to Publishers Clearing House but Sweepstakes ClearingHouse. So I told her I thought this was a bigtime scam..and not to send me anything else. 2 weeks later I recieved my vouchers in the mail and am still wondering why they would have sent me them in the 1st place when I TOLD THEM I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM!! So I will be sending the heavyest Cardboard I can find with the words SCAM all over them ...and a little note informing them that I am Nephew to a Judge here in my State...and that I will be forwarding all of this to him, he handles fraud claims. I think this company has finally contacted the wrong guy...ME!!!
Reply to TakingDownCriminals&Liars

Jun 25, 2008  from North Druid Hills, Georgia
Reply to TakingDownCriminals&Liars

Read next Sweepstakes Clearinghouse complaint

comforter default

I purchased a comforter about 3 months ago. It is now falling apart. the design on the comforter are...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug