• show-popup

Shares 0

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - $400 dollars vouchers from Sweepstakes Clearing House

Company Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
Product / Service Vouchers
Location Beaumont, Texas
Category Shopping
Views 1009

To all customers who were pissed with Sweepstakes Clearing House addressed in 1555 Regal Row, Dallas, TX, which CLEARLY is NOT the famous Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes...here is what my husband and I found out today after we received 6 vouchers worth 400 dollars supposedly consolation prizes to order laptop, freedom/cuisinart gourmet cookware set. Help yourself click this link below about it.

according to the Better Business Beaureu,BBB: http://www.dallas.bbb.org/article/bbb-challenges-comparison-prices-in-sweepstakes-clearinghouse-advertising-20523

google the physical address: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=809&q=pritchett+tx&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x86361faa9fb50d9f:0x7c91b6389ed4d0af,Pritchett,+TX&gl=us&ei=vUVrT9KWLeemsALko8T3BQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA 2f0ef7b

Comments (29) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 29 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 12  from Palm Springs, California
Just made final payment and received my package 7 days lator. ,)
Reply to spaceoddessy1

Mar 12
I was about to use my vouchers and decided to look the ites up on the internet and low and behold u can access Amazon website and its all much cheaper and also ubder sweapstakes website it was cheaper also.. how does that work. make everybody think they b getting a hella deal!! & UR Not. ..
Reply to im cheap

Feb 21  from Niagara Falls, New York
my name is tina daniels. how feel to bother looking not ture. you be come like see a play but now still a problem of money see hate only time seand to much anything differ me. I can't stant it must have a pay on year. I like of kand they sweepstakes cearing . Look a some to need to buying . I have a deep concnern out see a heppen I am deaf to help my sister to talk call me.looking. :) t
Reply to tina776

Dec 06, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
I'm sitting here typing on the refurbished, don't even know if it's really a Dell laptop, computer with pirated windows 7 software. I'm trying to get it set up for my in-laws who purchased it & also trying to get through to the help desk. Keep getting a recording at their number & their website apparently doesn't exist. Upon doing some research on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse, clearly my in-laws are not the only people who have been scammed. Even as I read others' comments on this blog, have you ever wondered why anyone is defending this company or their products? Why would they even come to a blog like this & say they've ordered products & never had an issue? What's in it for them? I would imagine those who are defending the company are employed there. It's a shame to take advantage of people like this! I hope a lawsuit comes about.
Reply to Melanie

Dec 04, 2013  from Battle Creek, Michigan
:cry :( :x :zzz :eek :roll they suck
Reply to tina

Nov 25, 2013
I have received these twice in the past 10 years and both times I ordered two items made my payment on time and I received my merchandise 10 days after the final payment as stated :grin
Reply to satisfied

Mar 12  from Palm Springs, California
Me too...great deal for payment options. :grin :grin
Reply to sspce oddessy1

Sep 10, 2013  from Bossier City, Louisiana
Arent yall worried u may inadvertantly sell to a retired postal worker who may just visit your office in Dallas...?ksj
Reply to roogaroo

Aug 22, 2013  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
They are a subsidiary of publishers clearing house...dont believe me? call the world trade center and they will tell you so..
Reply to DragonRI

Oct 23, 2012
I sent a check totaling $298.00 for an android 4gb tablet and a camcorder on Oct. 12th. today's the 23rd of Oct. and I haven't received my merchandise. Just contacted my bank and put a STOP PAYMENT on the check.These people should be ashamed of themselves and LOCKED UP!! I AM PISSED!!
Reply to LaShone Kemp

Nov 24, 2013  from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I received merchandise from these people and it always was worth it.
:) :) :) :) :)
Reply to Abby

Dec 04, 2013  from Traverse City, Michigan
Me too ..got my stuff. :p

Oct 04, 2012
I was thinking about buying the hd digital camcorder. But i would need to put it on layaway how do I send the money every month I mean once they get it how do they know what the money is for?
Reply to Ciprianna

Jun 17, 2013  from San Francisco, California
They send a payment coupon every month your item is on layaway. Your payments must be made by phone(toll free#) Your final payment may be made online. One thing to be aware of is the shipping depending on where you are, can get quite expensive like half or more of what you purchasing. So if it's huge you may want to call and find out how much the shipping is BEFORE you make your order. Every now and then you can google your selection to see if it's a good deal or the shaft.
Reply to mike

Aug 29, 2012
I am so grateful that I did a search about these BOGUS vouchers, I was just about to send in 4 of them. Thank you to everyone who gave me the heads up
Reply to Chris, Flagstaff, Az

Nov 25, 2013
Its not bogus I received my merchandise after my final payment which is 10 days later
Reply to satisfied

Jul 31, 2012
my b/f recieved these vouchers in the mail and we was considering buying some of theseproducts but now i'm not so sure we should cause we can not afford to lose any money
Reply to angie

Jul 29, 2012
I received a sweepstakes. 6 $400.00 vouchers and used my head and did not have a phone number on the letter I received so I looked up the phone number and call and said please try your call again later.I new this was ***.I will not send these ripoffs any of my money.don't trust anyone or any mail you receive until you investigate it first.
Reply to crystal hendrix chesterfield

Read next Sweepstakes Clearinghouse complaint

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse computers/BAD DEAL!!!

I recieved a mailing from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse that had coupons in it for $410.00 off products...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug