• show-popup

Company Supervalue Checks
Product / Service Printing Services
Category Professional Services
Views 6

I ordered checks for my new checking account from supervaluechecks.com on November 4, 2013. Although I did receive an email confirmation of the order (nearly 3 weeks later) on November 20, 2013 there was no tracking number sent with that confirmation. Within that confirmation I was told that I should have the checks by no later than December 5, 2013 (or one month after I ordered them!),

When I did not receive the checks by December 5th I was told to wait a few days later and call back again today. Today I called and was told I would need to contact my bank to see if they wanted to cancel the account and then I should call supervaluechecks back and re-order the checks.

I told them I did not want to re-order the check and just wanted my money refunded and was told the only way I could get a refund was by check and that would take 3 to 5 weeks!

Why does it take over a month to get a small check order and then when I don't get it another month to get a refund? This is the worst company I have every done business with. I would not recommend anyone do business with them. 2e2cf8e

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 09, 2013  from Columbia, Kentucky
At least they offered to refund it to you. I doubt it will take 3-5 weeks for them to cut you a refund check. Businesses always give you a long time period for refunds. Besides, I doubt you will starve if you don't receive a small refund like this.
Reply to nikalseyn

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Supervalue Checks.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug