• show-popup

Shares 0

DO NOT USE SUPER SHUTTLE!

Company Super Shuttle
Location Los Angeles, California
Category Ground Transportation - Trains, Buses
Views 65
Monetary Loss

DO NOT USE SUPER SHUTTLE!!I reserved and prepaid $150 for a private van 4 weeks in advance because we were flying into LAX late at night.

I checked in when my flight arrived and they said our van would be there in 10 minutes. 2 hours & 4 phone calls later at 2am we were stranded at LAX 60 miles from home with 2 small children. During this time, 5 empty shuttles would pull up and when we showed them our reservation and told them where we were going, they said oh another van is coming. Finally, the lady on the phone admitted they didn't have a van for us and all she could do was re-imburse us and she hung up.

LAX was deserted at this point and we had to rent a car to get home.Worst service ever! 30b3f91

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 07, 2013  from Tempe, Arizona
KoolS: I'm sorry to read about your experience. Have you been in touch with our national customer care team about this? If not, we'd like to make it up to you, if possible. Please email the details - including confirmation number - to customercare at supershuttle dot net.
Reply to Shauna from SuperShuttle

Read next Super Shuttle complaint

Cancelled Reservation with 10 Minutes Notice

On February 4th I booked my transportation from a friend's home to Dallas Lovefield on February 18th...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Super Shuttle.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug