• show-popup

Company Suddenlink
Location El Dorado, Arkansas
Category Internet
Views 85

Everytime I talk to my girlfriend in Japan, I cannot even see her face hardly.It's amazing how we have 15 mb service, yet Japan's internet works 100 times better than America's.

This internet company is horrible. About once a week, sometimes even twice, my internet completely disconnects. So if you use online alarm to wake up in the morning, good luck waking up with no internet service. On another note, they only had kids working at their call center, so don't expect to get much help in fixing it either...

you better be great at fixing problems on your own. This is in central Arkansas, what a train wreck of a service. :***( I will get better internet when I finish my college and have extra money.

Right now we have cable/ internet/ phone too.Also, the phone cuts off when the internet turns off sometimes, so you usually can't call to complain either. 308bd60

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 02, 2012
Hi - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your cable service. I would be happy to work with management in your area to resolve. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.
Reply to SuddenlinkAshley

Read next Suddenlink complaint

suddenlink service is the worst!

Service out on Friday and no tech till Tuesday!We work out of our home and no computer service for 4...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Suddenlink.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug