• show-popup

Shares 0

Suddenlink - Complete and utter Garbage.

• by   Dec 26, 2013
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 466547
Company Suddenlink
Product / Service Internet
Category Internet
Views 39

Suddenlink's internet is just terrible it's never reliable for me. Me being a college student and taking a few of my classes online I often need my internet to be up in tip top shape.
Well.... That never happens ever, My internet is always lagging out not loading web pages, it just will not do anything half of the time. I contacted the local group and they said it was something on their end.... This was 4 months ago and his not yet been fixed.
So suddenlink you service is trash, you communication with your customers is trash, and your company is trash.
Everything about Suddenlink is utter *** trash. 3080ad5

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2013  from Tyler, Texas
Hi - My name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenklink. I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional. I'd be happy to work with Management in your area to investigate this. Please feel free to contact me directly - my email is ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.
Reply to Suddenlink Help

Read next Suddenlink complaint

Made a promise just to get me off the phone.

I got my January cable bill and saw it went up, again. With this latest addition, my bill had gone u...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Suddenlink.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug