• show-popup

Product / Service Sandwich
Location Abilene, Texas
Category Cafes and Restaurants
Views 106

I try to take the family out for a meal and have been eating at area subways for a month now ordering the same thing at each location with a bill generally in the $11-12 range.Today at the Snyder Texas Subway the bill came out to $22 so I immediately knew something was amiss.

When I asked for the itemized receipt I discovered that each condiment and meat was added on to the price of the sandwich. So a bacon-turkey avacodo which was advertised in the window today was $6.35 plus the bacon was extra (twice), the avacado was extra (twice) and then they added chips although we didn't ask for or receive any chips. When I asked for a correction I was told each item added to the sandwich was extra, over and above the price of the sandwich. So I guess at this particular restaurant a bacon-turkey-avacado was just for the bread ($6.35).

Now I doubt if the subway corporation knows about this scam nor do they condone such behavior. In any event, we asked for a refund and left and went elsewhere. I suppose the bulges in the employees pockets were from all the wads of money they had stolen from their customers today.

But none was mine:) I don't know how to report this to subway inc but I hope they read this and get crackin' on the perps at this restaurant carrying their logo in Snyder Texas. 30b4219

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 26, 2012
How can I put this clearly?! Subway Corp. does not care about you or anyone else! Do you know how many bullsh- complaints they get everyday? I had a customer that said "I've been reporting you to Subway because you've been out of spinach" It's the manager/owners responsibility of how the store is ran. It's a FRANCHISE! That means the one person or more OWNS THAT STORE. But they still have to follow corps. rules.

About the refunds, I doubt the employees will be stealing customers money and putting it in their pockets. They probably had to take THEIR money to give you a refund. If I caught my employees doing something like that, they will be fired and searched for any money they've taken.
Reply to lol

Read next Subway complaint

we hate subway

have been known subway for years and had visited several subway locations right from East coast to W...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Subway.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug