• show-popup

Product / Service Phone Activation
Location Shawnee, Oklahoma
Category Media
Views 10

They keep giving me the run around all I wanted to do was switch phones with another straight talk user it's been three days her phone works great but mine still is not working then after it was supposedly processing since yesterday I called today and they claimed my old number was expired lol I can not take these people serious then they we're suppose to be giving me a new number which was suppose to only take an hour so I called back 2 hours laters and they said they couldn't find my SIM card number or some bs and I had already bought a service card over the phone but I have no number to use it with and a non working phone I am beyond pissed 2d76ff2

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 12  from Knoxville, Tennessee
I had straight talk for about a year now and was satisfied with the service until I bought a new phone.I wanted to get my number changed over to the new phone and bought a new straight talk sim card for the phone. I called and wanted my number transferred to the new phone and they told me that it would take 2 to 4 hours for it to change over and that my old phone would keep working until it did. My old phone stopped working and the new one isn't working either.I've called about 10 times and still no service.The last time I called the recording { I couldn't get a REAL PERSON } said that my phone number didn't exist. What's up with that *** and on top of that, I was going to see if they could put the service back on my old phone and for some reason I get a recording from verison on it and it's a straight talk phone. It's been 3 days that I've been without a phone. I'm very dissapointed.I WOULD LIKE MY PHONE TO WORK.....
Reply to Disgusted

Jan 28
Hello, I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for what you've gone through. We'll see what we can do to retrieve your phone number. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.
Reply to MariaST

Read next Straight Talk Wireless complaint

replacement

Sent phone in for replacement and one month later received phone and it does not work.I have been wi...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug