• show-popup

Shares 0

Straight Talk Wireless - Transfer service from Straight Talk to Straight Talk phone

Company Straight Talk Wireless
Product / Service Straight Talk
Category Cellular Phone
Views 43
Monetary Loss

I spent $324 on a Samsung Galaxy SII from Wal-Mart for my husband.He kept telling me that it wouldn't charge, so I took it to the repair shop and spend $48 getting a new charging port ordered and installed.

Now we have a $372 paper weight because he can't find the OLD sim card, that is no good anymore, they will not change his service back to that phone. I just had the same problem last month when I tried to reactivate my windows phone that I had ported over to them and used for over a year! I called and they said I needed a new sim card, so they mailed me a new one but told me the old one was no longer any good, so I threw it away!

I have now switched back to AT&T!!!Straight Talk is a piece of sh*t company with no English speaking reps! 2d445fc

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 31, 2013  from Charlotte, North Carolina
try calling the local tv station in miami- get the on your side reporter lets stick it where it hurts- tired of corporate america screwing us
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Straight Talk Wireless complaint

Switched (upgraded) phone

I upgraded phones over night because I had to wait until my $45 unlimited plan became effective, whi...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug