• show-popup

Product / Service Phone Service
Category Cellular Phone
Views 16
Monetary Loss

The first 2 months with straight talk worked fine, the thirh time I refilled with with the $60 international card, I could only make international calls from the Dayton oh and Detroit mi area. I've called at least 10 times, sometime waiting for over 60 minutes, other times when the rep couldn't solve my problem, said he/she would transfer me to superviser, then had to wait for long time, finally the line cut off.
Now in my 5th month, I can only make international calls from a place I've never been before, all my regular routes have been cut off, even though i refilled with the $60 international card. I called again yesterday, had to use my pay as you go phone, waisted at least another 30 min until she was going to transfer me to her superviser after we had turned the phone on and off a few times, the she eighteen hung up or the phone just lost connection...
This is horrible service, and this is the last time I'm refilling the phone.
My 2f315ef

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Straight Talk Wireless complaint

straight talk customer service THE WORST SERVICE

I TRY TO ACTIVATE MY PHONE USING MY DEBIT CARD AND THE ATOMATIZED MACHINE CUST HELPER SAID PAMENT...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug