• show-popup

Product / Service Unethical Practices
Location Portland, Oregon
Category Health and Beauty
Views 506

I was on Google today researching dating services for people with genital warts as part of a sociological survey I am conducting and stumbled across this website http://stdcarriers.com/Default.aspx that claims to be an international registry of people with sexually transmitted diseases. Then I looked at some these reports and they all look like pissed customers, but angry ex-girlfriends listing people with genital warts and other VD. I am *** worried of ending up on this thing, what if someone I surveyed thinks I really do have genital warts or my ex-girlfriend.

I looked at their legal sections and they have a so called "12 step program" for getting your *** off by getting a STD test and mailing it in. People with genital warts have enough problems let alone being listed like a sex offender. Since when was genital warts a crime?
2ec6d1b

Comments (31) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 31 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 27, 2013  from Nashville, Tennessee
John Griffith, Nashville personal injury attorney has had sex with women and has genital herpes. One woman even asked him if he had any stds before sex and he lied and said no.....I thought personal
injury attorneys fought for justice.

Reply to jazzy

Oct 13, 2013  from Pasadena, Texas
Andrew Thomas webb dob 4/14/1979. This guy gave me herpies checkout cheaterville.com there's a pic of him
Reply to marina

Oct 13, 2013  from Pasadena, Texas
Andrew thomas webb dob 4/14/1979 has herpies and gave it to me I saw a sore on his *** he said it was rash I took the hsv1 and 2 it came out neg but when she ran the igg which is more accurate it said I was exposed to herpies and the dr said I might never get an outbreak but if I do I have to come in for a culture on the sore. I wish I would have stop seeing him sooner I possibly would have never caught it from him I have dr records and he was the only man I was with he's nasty and he sleeps wiyh everything and eats everything he can get take yr chances with him I'm just so thankfull I didn't get hiv from him
Reply to jalo

Jul 29, 2013  from Plano, Texas
Chez Ringer has herpes, and he won't tell you.
Reply to The Wifey

Jul 29, 2013  from Austin, Texas
He's living in the Austin area ladies, run away!
Reply to The ExWifey

Jul 19, 2013  from Beaverton, Oregon
Willie or Waleed Houdroge male 45 years old of Portland Oregon runs PDX Hookah bar and Construction co, has HERPES!
Reply to Willie

Jul 15, 2013  from Cape Coral, Florida
Maybe Sullivan meant well, when he started his crusade? If only he wouldn't have resorted to alleged extortion.
I have an ex who doesn't take precautions and i tried to tell him he could give people cervical cancer and throat cancer but he would not hear of it. Girls can sue if he gives them stds but who will save them from the shame and heart ache? I wish there were a way to warn girls of people like him. I came across this but the link is broken "this person is very forgetful .. accused his partner..done himself" outbreakrelief.com stdcarriers
Reply to damselle

Jun 21, 2013
Diane Jouan who works at body tech in Saskatoon Sk not only spread chlamydia but is also a carrier of Herpes
Reply to guy you slept with

Jun 14, 2013  from Pinellas Park, Florida
Keith M Kuruc Has Herpes. He has had it for the last year. He has been on craigslist posting in m4w. He doesn't use condoms at all and has been with more woman then I know of. Here is his facebook so you know what he looks like. www.facebook.com/keith.kuruc?
Reply to littlepanda

May 20, 2013  from Las Vegas, Nevada
:( brian edward williams age 42 black male aka spot b , has herpes and will not tell you before sex. this is a true statement and not a lie because i know falsely claiming something like this is illegal. his birthday 6/9/1970. black male, just under 6 ft, keeps close shaven hair and has a grey round spot of grey hair on the front left portion of his hair that fades into his forhead. also, isnt this info public?!!!
Reply to las vegas herpes spreader

Apr 21, 2013
Dean Michael Pisante, 51 years old of Torrington, CT has been told by his Doctor that his Bell's Palsy is from Lyme's Disease, commonly known from a tick ***. Thank you.
Reply to DrMayoClinic

Apr 18, 2013
Dean Michael Pisante, 51 years old of Torrington, CT is a multi symptom freak. infected with syphillis, gonorreah, herpes simplex & HIV...tells people its Bells Palsy. has infected my girlfriend, now ex of course Annette Moore VanDeusen, 48 years old of Winsted, CT(111 torringford road, unit 31, 06098)
Reply to aces iko

Apr 08, 2013
Ashley barker matthews from kentucky now living in franklin Tenn is infected with genital herpes. She has spread this devastating disease to lovers without informing them she is in fact a carrier of this virus. Beware of this woman.
Reply to pissed off

Mar 14, 2013  from Huntington Beach, California
Ioana Stanciu has Herpes and HPV and infected me 2 years ago. She is a Realtor in Huntington Beach and should be avoided. Be careful and don't take a risk. She has slept with at least 7 men after I stopped dating her. So good luck to them.

Pissed White Boy
Reply to Bruno Venus

Jan 11, 2013
Rebecca Gayle Easton of Henderson NV (outside of las vegas) Is a young 22 year old girl that has two STD's (she gave me warts). She prefers hispanic or black men but will sleep with almost anybody. Rebecca does NOT wear condoms, and if asked if she is clean she will avoid the question. She is a VERY loose woman so guys be carefull. Rebecca hangs out at the lodge and GVR area. Be safe!
Reply to MW

Mar 19
this *** gave me vd as well. Rebecca works at the cheesecake factory in Henderson nv. GUYS STAY AWAY!!!!
Reply to Anonymous

Apr 09
O.M.G... I work with this girl at metro pizza and she got caught *** the dishwasher! He don't even speak English! lol
*** she has only been here a month and *** 3 guys that I know of. dirty
Reply to tony

Dec 03, 2012
this person has herpes(genital) how can they get away with it, they give it to other people and there is no law broken? you kill someone you get the chair, you give someone a disease that could give you another disease that will kill you and there is no recourse, how can this be, there has to be some kind of bill or law to jail these people for spreading a disease, if you blow up a dirty bomb in public your a terrerist, but if you go around giving people diseases, your just some dumb girl. :(
Reply to lynn altmeyer

Dec 03, 2012
Reply to lynn altmeyer

Read next STD Carriers complaint

Cyrus Sullivan is a scam artist

The ADMIN of stdcarriers.com has a criminal history for being arrested twice. He enjoys making a qui...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about STD Carriers.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug