• show-popup

Shares 0

State Farm Insurance - State Farm Website Non-Functional Technology for Prospective Customers

Company State Farm Insurance
Product / Service Security Proof
Location Las Vegas, Nevada
Category Property Insurance
Views 21
Monetary Loss

State Farm's website asked questions me for security proof when I tried to set up auto pay that were about properties/autos I owned over 13 years ago, and they wanted the exact sales price (for example) of a condo that I purchased.Given that the IRS doesn't require that info to be kept past 7 years, I no longer had it.

But, I looked it up on the Country Recorder's site. Too bad! The price I had from the EXACT country record didn't match State Farm's records, etc. So, basically, I've been a customer for over a year, and I can't set up to pay my bills online, because State Farm's info is WRONG.

I work 8-5 M-F, which is the only time my agent is in. Thereby, this is not functional for me.

If State Farm can't keep up with the needs of consumers in a time when technology has to work and be relevant, then I'm guessing they are going the way of the dinosaur.Total waste of time for people that have a busy life---can't recommend them. 3049c70

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 01  from Moultrie, Georgia
State Farm has 24 hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call your agent's office anytime and press the button to talk to a rep. It's quite simple. Also, the info they have is DIRECTLY from your credit reports. It's those reports that may have your info wrong, not State Farm.
Reply to Jake

Read next State Farm Insurance complaint

I was forced offf the road during a snow stom...

As a result of being ran off the road I ended up in a 3 foot drift packed the front of my car full...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about State Farm Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug