• show-popup

Location Denver, Colorado
Category Auto Insurance
Views 41
Monetary Loss

Girl was talking on cell phone, pulls out of parking spot and hit my car.Agent, Kurt Gangloff, told me when he took pictures, he would send a check next week.

Her car was an out of state car and It had been in accident before she hit me. The agent and the other driver, I believe are scamming people. Kurt said he would pay more for insurance for injury to my handicap child. I said I would except his offer of $2869.29 to fix my car.

Kurt said it was half my fault and half her fault.

So, If he deemed her at fault then I should get my car fixed, as Kurt stated.Please call Vivian Rodriguez 303-937-7842 I also told Kurt he was a poor rep for State Farm agent #303-264-1730 2e1fe46

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 05
At the time of the accident, did you call the cops? You should always do that, then if the other driver is at fault they will receive a ticket, and the cop will estimate the amount of damage. Then you should turn the claim over to your insurance company and they will in turn go after the other person's insurance.
Reply to anonymous

Read next State Farm Insurance complaint

Filed a claim and wasn't compensated due to a...

Been with State Farm for 13 years tried to file a claim during hurricane Ike, was told the damages...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about State Farm Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug