• show-popup

Shares 0

Stan Pike Furniture Maker - Paid for a custom apothecary chest in august 2010. never received.

• by   Nov 06, 2012
  • Review #: 357121

Company Stan Pike Furniture Maker
Product / Service Apothecary Chest
Location Jenks, Oklahoma
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 158
Monetary Loss

I wanted to buy a CD chest that was a really nice piece of furniture.I looked on the internet and I found "Stan Pike furniture maker" that had some really nice apothecary chests that you could order and he would custom make.

He was really fast when I inquired about the wood and the kind of chest I wanted to order. He even Fed-Xed the plans for me to look over. The price was to be $2720.00. Half was due when I placed the order, the other half due a few weeks before he was finished.

I sent the first half via Pay-Pal and he supposedly started on my chest. This was in August 2010. I sent the balance in February 2011 of $1360.00 because he said he was almost done. I sent several e-mails during the following months.

He would take several weeks to get back with me and he would apologize saying the work was taking longer than planned. I have tried to contact him via phone and e-mail ever since and have not gotten any response. So I am out the $2720.00 with no apothecary chest.

This guy is a *** man and I am writing this in hopes that the word will get out and he will not rip-off anyone else.I have given up all hope of receiving my apothecary chest. 2ebfca8

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Stan Pike Furniture Maker.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug