• show-popup

Product / Service Loan
Location Columbia, South Carolina
Category Financial Services - Consulting, Marketing
Views 349

I am going to make this short and to the point all the employees at 7546 Garners Ferry rd Ste 500E, Columbia SC 29209-2619 803 647-9989.All need to be released for cause of Poor Business relations with customers(starting with Katrina) the nastiest disposition with customers I've witnessed.

It's really bad when Spring leaf employees are coming to customers front doors as if they loan sharks(MOBSTERS) and coming to the break your legs if you don't have their money. I have received calls from Spring leaf employees personal cell phones (WOW never heard of that business practice before). That is pure harassment and maybe illegal.

Treating your customers with respect will get you your bottom your line(YOUR MONEY, which will keep you in business). 302fcc7

Comments (11) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 30, 2012
As a customer, I have never had this problem. I pay my bills on time. I have worked for three loan companies in the past and I have personally gone to customer's houses after the attempts with letters, phone calls, etc, have been unsuccessful. This is common practice with some companies and it is perfectly legal (especially if the loan is secured with collateral which the loan company has a legal right to). No different from the car company coming to your house and job to reposses your vehicle if you're behind on payments. The Sandhills branch in Columbia, SC went above and beyond to get me financed. Thank you for a job well done.
Reply to Tarsha

Oct 24, 2012
I think each office has an employee named Katrina...Don't believe them when they give you their name...
Reply to kennedy

Oct 24, 2012
I have been treated the same as a loan shark coming to collect for the mob boss here in Florida.
Reply to Pam

Jun 10, 2012
Wait till they start calling your neighbors after you have already spoken with Springleaf....
Reply to Kennedy

Jan 19, 2012
That is strange, I've never had problem with them. Oh wait, I pay may bills; do you think THAT has anything to do with it?
Reply to steverock

Jan 17, 2012
Shot the basstards , this is a real attention getter.............
Reply to robb

Nov 30, 2011
I've gotten the same MOB tactics here in Indiana as well. They come to my house repeatedly, call me at work, on my cell, even call my husband repeatedly each day. They refuse to leave without a check in hand. They are rude, pushy, and their business practices are harrassment.
Reply to ANon

Nov 03, 2011
I got my loan in Louisville KY - Jason and the entire staff were amazing. He really went the extra mile for me. I have had no annoying phone calls or house visits - - But then I have not missed any payments.

Aug 18, 2011  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
I've had the same MOB tactics pulled on me
in Columbia,SC. Despicable people...One of
the cretons that called, asked if I could
borrow money from a friend...She threatened
me with a lien that would be put on my house.They have been to my house three times. After the last 'visit', I called
the police and Consumer Affairs for SC.They
cannot trespass on Private Property or make
threats.

Aug 10, 2011
I had a rep call and unload on me for a debt thats not even mine oh how I wish she came to my house.

Aug 04, 2011
we had the samething happen to us in so cal
Reply to SoCal

Read next Springleaf Financial complaint

Springleaf Finacial services

I have been a customer of American General finances for about seven years or more.They have always b...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Springleaf Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug