• show-popup

Shares 0

Sports Authority - Unable to get anyone to speak to at Customer Service!

Company Sports Authority
Product / Service Bad Customer Service
Location Boston, Massachusetts
Category Sport
Views 14

I have been trying for a week to get in touch with someone from customer service. I have waited for up to 20 minutes on hold many times. I have left messages, more times than I can count. I've been to the Plymouth, MA STORE to try to resolve my issue. I spent an hour in the store, listening to the cashier, Jen, tell me all her problems regarding daycare vouchers, horrible boyfriend that she kicked out, 2 kids by 2 different men, etc. all the while, 'Chris' was in the back office, trying to look up my transaction on 11/29/13. He found me 'hiding' in the golf section. He could not find any record of it, even though I showed him my bank account with the 179.25 withdrawal from the Plymouth store.
Is this typical when trying to get a duplicate receipt?
Nan 2ee17dd

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 17  from Portland, Oregon
I agree with this customer's experience. I have been on hold for the last 45 minutes. Sports Authority should either have more customer service employees or have their stores know how to handle the majority of problems.
I am so disappointment with Sports Authority. This is 2014 - they should be more efficient than this.
I will no longer shop at Sports Authority.
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 03
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you didn't receive the level of customer service you deserve. Please contact us at Social@SportsAuthority.com so that we can help resolve this for you! Please be sure to include the store location as well as your contact information.
Reply to SportsAuthority

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sports Authority.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug