• show-popup

Product / Service Speakgodspeak
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Entertainment
Views 504

Stephen Choate is a false prophet. I will not eloborate but provide proof of his fruit by displaying all email traffic between he and I on today-

1. The initial email was sent advising him that his words were not of GOD, and that I did not receive any of his words, even though the prophecy was "seemingly" a great blessing. he spoke of financial prosperity. The irony is that the moment I told him that I did not receive the prophecy because of my discernment, he stated that GOD was going to curse my finances. I found this statement very odd, as just days ago, GOD was going to bless my finances, so now because I disagree with him, GOD has suddenly changed his mind????

2. The remaining emails were very condescending and arrogant. he even called me crazy, a pig, and other obsecentities. I asked, if CHRIST be within you, then your responses would reflect HIS love, but his responses were completely contrary. He then went on to forward emails testimonies of satisfied customers. I state customers because it is a business for him, and not a ministry. he preys on Christians who are curious of the prophetic realm and he exploits there curosity with lies. he is operating under satan's influences and just because he has predicted some events does not make him a prophet. satan has knowledge of future events, where do you think psychics get there information. stephen choate is nothing more than a psychic and his influence is dangerous. he is not a friend of the LORD, JESUS CHRIST and he made it clear on today. Please beware.

The Word of GOD warns us against such people, he is one of the false prophets that has been exposed by his own admission. Please see below:

Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Your approach

No you have not. You have made enemies with people who are willing to help you. With people who know God more than you do.

You appear to be mentally unstable. I am frustrated because I am frustrated. Not because there is a SPIRIT within me frustrating me.

Please go back to school. You need to get an education on how to treat people with class. Enough of your accusations.

You cried on the phone, cried out to God then spoke well of me then out of no where attacked me.

You are mentally unstable and NOT QUALIFIED to minister until your mind gets strait with God.

YOU ARE A DANGER TO THE BODY OF CHRIST, TO THE CHURCH AND TO YOURSELF.

You do not deserve my time, energy or help. You need a shrink who can help you.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Mustafaa, Rhonda wrote:

Stephen,

I have frustrated the spirit from within you with the Word of GOD, the power and authority of the Almighty has shaken your spirit and the enemy is mad.

You spoke of finanancial prosperity days ago, now you speak of finanical cursing. Devil, You are a liar- You can't curse what GOD has blessed. You have no power over me. I belong to the LORD JESUS CHRIST and in HIM, I am blessed and highly favored. You can't touch my family, finances, or ministry. By the Holy Spirit that indwells in me, I have authority to rebuke you and your threats, in the Name of JESUS. No weapon formed against me or my family shall propser, In the Name of JESUS.

I'm not afraid, fearful, or intimidated by your words, & I forgive you for your comments. Understand that you cannot speak anything with power cause HE that is within me is greater than he than is in the world. You have no authority Satan. You are a liar and I don't believe anything you say or have said. I cancel all plots/ plans, schemes, in which satan has against my fianaces, family & ministry, in the Name of JESUS and I speak prosperity, peace, love, health, & blessings over my life and the lives of my family, according to HIS Will, In JESUS Name, Amen.

I command you to leave me alone, in the Name of JESUS. Flee from my presence, In the Name of JESUS. Resist the temptation and the devil will flee- I'm not tempted by your words. I forgive you.

"But Seek Ye First the Kingdom of GOD and HIS Righteousness; and ALL these things shall be added unto you". Matthew 6:33

Rhonda

------------------------------------------------ />From: Stephen Choate [stephen@speakgodspeak.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:59 AM
Subject: Your approach

You have called me false because you do not agree with the words given. That is fine. You don't have to agree.

Attack me, accuse me, lie about me. I don't care. I will continue serving God because that is what I do best.

God will judge you for your treatment of me. I don't have to do a thing. I've seen people like you come after me before. I've seen them attack me for no reason at all. People just like you. Stubborn, hard headed people who claim the knowledge of God but all they can talk about is scripture.

God is merciful but he will judge you. Financially he will judge you.
"Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm." 1 Chronicles 16:22

I've never seen God fail in his reaction when people have come against me. Even believers. Its a dangerous thing when coming against anointed individuals. Its just plain ***.

This is my last letter to you. I don't have time for this. I have served you and took the time out of my day to honor you.

You have dishonored me by speaking lies over me. May God rip a hole in your wallets. In Jesus name - AMEN

Note: he refers to me as a PIG in this email-

Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:49 AM
Subject: Testimony to the PIG

Testimony from Mexico
I have gone back over my prophetic words and this man is the most accurate and specific prophet I have ever met. He not only told me that I was remodeling a home but that the steps would change. It all came to pass just as he said. Another time he told me about how he had seen the diamond. A week before a family member blessed my wife with a diamond ring. Again, he was right on the money! Also, on a separate prophecy, he told me that the Lord thanked me for the work with children. He had no idea that I was actively involved in an orphanage in la paz, mexico that takes care of 22 kids. I have had numerous phone sessions with him and he never fails to surprise me with his revelation knowledge from the Lord. Do yourself a favor and discover one of the most accurate prophet of are times. You will be blessed. Sincerely

Chris Richman, from

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: Thank you

All of us at the ministry agree that you are mentally unstable and are lacking discernment on a very high level.

You did not speak from God nor did you write anything that was SPIRIT led. Your words carry high levels of folly and ignorance. I have helped you.

I know the LORD. I have seen him on at least 5 occasions in my life. I am willing to bet you haven't seen him once. You are immature in the faith. Plain and simple.

You are still in your diapers

God bless!

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Mustafaa, Rhonda wrote:

Stephen,

Do you call the Word of GOD Hate or hate mail? Or are you implying that I, wrote words of hate, or maybe you imply that I hate you ? Nevertheless, the fact that you, as a prophet, don't know that I could never hate anyone, is evidential that you don't know my heart. The truth of the matter is- I, as a child of GOD have the right & the authority to judge what is spoken. The evidence that supports my judgment is the Holy Word of GOD. The inner guiding is the Holy Spirit, who cannot hate. So again, I say to you, that I have the authority to judge what is spoken, this does not mean that I judge you. I don't have that authority. GOD in Heaven does. I'm simply obeying the voice of my FATHER in Heaven.

GOD is not a respecter of persons. GOD is the only one that can change the hearts of man. The Word of GOD emphatically states that, we, as children of GOD, should not judge, unless we are prepared for the same judgment. (Matt 7:1,2; Luke 6:37; John 8:7) Therefore, I say again, I don't have the authority to judge you, as I am not blameless before our Heavenly Father. However, I am commanded to judge the words of man, especially one who calls himself a prophet. For the Word of GOD is clear that many false prophets will arise in the last days. Would you agree that we are living in the last days? If so, then why do you imply that my questioning of your words are motivated by hate? The truth is that I'm striving to be obedient to HIS Will & I cannot afford, nor will I be distracted by something/someone who has a different agenda.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12.

GOD, our Father in Heaven loves you, yet we can sometimes minister in error. GOD knows your heart, not I, therefore, as stated, I have the authority to judge what is spoken over my life. I, by faith, do not believe the words that were spoken were given by GOD.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit reveals truth and deliverance to you Stephen, as I don't have a desire to see you or anyone perish. I desire for you to have an intimate relationship with our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. I desire for you to live and not die. I desire for you to be healed and delivered. I believe GOD will heal, deliver & restore you, if you would repent and give your life to CHRIST. My words are not meant to offend you, my brother, but to provoke you to examine the words in which you spoke over my life & take accountability of those words that you claim were from GOD. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. The only way to the FATHER, is through HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST.

If CHRIST were in you, then your response would have exemplified HIS Love, which is

patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 4:7

Praying GOD's Will be done in your life now & forever more...

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 5:20 PM
To: Mustafaa, Rhonda; Monika Ottmar; John Snow
Subject: Thank you

I wanted to thank you for your communication to me. I wanted to to you call champion even when you have attacked me. I wanted to tell you that you are loved even though you have shown signs of hatred and hate mail. I wanted to confess that your name is written in the book of life even though you have compared me to something evil. I wanted to say that you are in fact a child of God even though you have made me out to be something that I am not.

You are loved, celebrated, honored, respected and cherished by the staff that has witnessed this e-mail and by the leaders who have witnessed this e-mail.

You are loved. You are celebrated. No matter what you think of me I celebrate you as my sister within the body of Christ.

I say this in the presence of those that celebrate me.

Matthew 5:12

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I AM BLESSED RHONDA! I AM BLESSED!

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 12:12 PM
To: Stephen Choate
Subject: RE: Please follow up, "Thank you!"

Stephen,

I did not receive anything spoken, as it does not align w/ the Word of GOD- I hear from the LORD, & the speaking in tongues, was praying to GOD, edification of my spirit against such things that are not as HIM.

You were correct in one thing- I am a leader. A GOD-Called Woman of GOD, sent here to serve as a change agent- to speak HIS truth according to HIS Word and to do HIS Will. HIS concern is with the Body of CHRIST. HE has given me a gift of discernment and the moment, I spoke w/ you, my spirit was uneasy, though you spoke of prosperity, this was not my concern.

The GOD, I serve is a GOD, whom has no respector of persons, and gives gifts according to HIS measure. HE is a rewarder to those who dilegently seek HIM and HIS Kingdom and All of HIS Righteousness. We are required to walk by faith and not by sight, therefore, it was wrong to even seek you for guidance.

I'm a firm believer that by faith, JESUS CHRIST lives in me, as I have accepted HIM as my personal LORD & SAVIOR, and by the indwelling of the HOLY SPIRIT, I'm able to hear from GOD. HE ushers me into truth, and as HE stated, HIS sheep will not follow the voice of a stranger. Know this, by the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I rebuke, renounce & cancel any seen and unforseen dangers originally planned by our contact. I annouce that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, the MESSIAH, who became flesh, lived a sinless life, was crucified on the cross, to redeem me of my sin and was risen on the third day, as a sign of HIS position as the ULTIMATE INTERCESSOR, seated on the right hand of GOD, the FATHER in Heaven. By HIS Blood, I am redeeemed, saved and through HIS blood am righteous. The steps of the righteous are ordered by the LORD, HIMSELF, no other. You cannot curse what GOD has blessed.

1. Test the spirit to see if it is from GOD: You were able to read my thoughts, not my heart.

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, BUT TEST THE SPIRITS, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." (1 John 4:1-4)

Matthew 7:15-18,20 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

"For Satan himself transforms himself into an ANGEL OF LIGHT. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14)

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron" (1 Timothy 4:1-2)

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." (2 Timothy 3:7)

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:3-4)

Please do not contact me any further.

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 8:12 AM
To: Mustafaa, Rhonda
Subject: Please follow up, "Thank you!"

Your e-mail brought concern to both myself and my staff. Rarely we receive messages like this and would like to address them in accordance with the statements made. We are befuddled why information as it was written was sent to us. Especially after you received everything that was said. If there is anything we can do for you please inform us. Any hate mail, aggressive tones or insults will be ignored. Please show class when you write. We will always show class to you and feel it a fair process that is due.

With higher honor & respect for you,

Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:56 PM
To: Stephen Choate
Subject: RE: Personal Prophecy Request

Stephen,

A Word from the LORD " My sheep hear my voice, a voice of a stranger they will not follow". " I am not a respecter of persons".

Stephen, I don't receive anything you that you have prophesied and I renounce all that you have declared, in the Name of Jesus, I announce that I belong to CHRIST JESUS, & I'm covered by HIS Blood, no weapon formed against me or my family shall prosper, in the Name of JESUS CHRIST! Repent now

________________________________________
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: Personal Prophecy Request

I can speak with you tomorrow. Thank you for writing!

Once the session has been completed please submit your gift. What do you have in your heart to give?

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Mustafaa, Rhonda wrote:
I can be reached at (215) 713-8133~
________________________________________
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 4:13 PM
To: Stephen@speakGODspeak.com
Subject: Personal Prophecy Request

Blessings Brother in CHRIST,

I would like to schedule an appointment w/ you for a personal prophecy. I believe you hear from the LORD and I am need of a Word from HIM. I know that HE has something particular for me to do, yet it has not yet been revealed.

Please advise of a time in which we can speak~

Many Blessings,

Rhonda

I'm not a demon. I do not FLEE at your command. I and all my staff and 5000 MINISTRY partners will contact the authorities if you contact me again.

Go ahead and act ***. They will think something is wrong with you too.

GROW UP!

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Mustafaa, Rhonda wrote:

LIAR- Devil, you are a LIAR and the Spirit of the Living GOD is not in you- you are in darkness and I will entertain the enemy any longer.

Hear me, this is the last contact. I will contact the authorities if you send another email-

I command you to flee, In JESUS CHRIST Matchless Name, Amen.

Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:25 AM
To: Mustafaa, Rhonda; Monika Ottmar; John Snow
Subject: To the crazy one who claims to be a woman of God with great discernment(Last e-mail v2)

Monika if Rhonda calls for anything please help her. She has consistently attacked me, belittled me and then accused me of being false when I hit everything on the nail when prophesying to her. She claims great knowledge in God but I know she is just a child in the faith. Just a small young girl in the glory of God learning. She is unlearned but knows the scripture. Her ego jumps out at me when she writes. Her pride is thick. So thick I can cut it with a knife. He accusations stem from darkness. She manipulates scripture to her own advantage. She calls what is true false.

She mentioned that she ministers but how can the blind lead the blind? One day she celebrated me the next day she attacked me. It appears that her behavior is schizophrenic. The LORD showed me that her finances would suffer. Pray that she repents in her attitude towards me so that God would not react to her through judgment. I want to see her succeed. But she is playing with fire and doesn't even know it.

She keeps calling me the enemy? She is very delusional Monika. Its beyond belief and I haven't seen a case like this in all my years of ministry.

With absolute honor and boldness,

3068be7

Comments (46) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 46 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 28
So much for Stephen Chaote to claim he predicted MJ'S DEATH.
Listen to what this video says. http://youtu.be/H_YF4fFUtGs
Where Michael Jackson sings he sold his soul to the Devil.
Fake prophet. Anyone Need any more evidence where he gets his information from ?

Apr 19, 2013
Stephen Chaote is at is again. He predicted the Boston Massacre.

Now I am really getting angry. Why if he knew the twit he is did not do anything about it.

He is a false prophet. Telling us to buy gold and look at the gold prices. Telling us to invest in his satanic emporium of lies and deceit.

I pray that God will bring him down with fickle sharade of lies. So be it.

I think he is hiding also behind the website Sharon Roach who is asking 300 dollars for private prophecy. Look up Sharon Roach.

The 300 dollars is also exactly what Stephen Chaote is asking for his filth that come out of his darkened selfish evil spirit.

He only wants your money and deliver nothing to warm yourself by. Be warned.

Feb 23, 2013  from Ottawa, Ontario
Stephen Choate is a false prophet. He tickles your ears to try and get you to send him money. Nothing he says is true, and if you ever call him on it, well, I will share our email conversation and you judge for yourself if this is a man of God or not.

Me to him,

I guess God failed to tell you I am one of those people who can't pay his rent, or buy food, or pay any bills. But he'd ask you to ask me to give you money? Which I don't even technically have......right.
If I'm gonna be blessed, as your spam emails keep saying, I will be, not because I do or don't send you any money.
You said in a past email to watch what God was gonna do by Feb17, He was gonna supernaturally turn my situation around. Well technically my situation got worse that day.
Really think you're a false prophet. Especially when you send me multiple emails a day stating its a personal word from God yet they are obviously corporate words that are more like a horoscope than an actually word from God.
I signed up to your site because it said 1st timers get an actual "personal prophetic word" yet after several weeks I still have not received such things. Only your computer generated spam mail. Which its obvious your SOLE PURPOSE is to get money from unsuspecting naive believers who truly need a miracle in their life, and you exploit them for monetary gain. Your place in *** will suck.
Give me an actual word, so I can test it, as the bible commands,
Reply to Phaze316

Sep 04, 2012
It is nice and not so nice to hear others have had the same experience with this man. I had paid for 3-4 prophecies I never received. When I wrote to him several times I was blackballed from his email. One was to be a phone call. I could never get through on the phone. I was at a point in my life where I really needed to hear from God.

I guess what I noticed is if He was truly a man of God, where is the love. I have known great ministers who have had people come against them, and never saw one of them respond in the way this man does. Jesus would not respond this way.

If you have a gift it can be developed, but if the gift doesn't exist in the first place, how can you "go to school" to obtain the gift. God gives the gifts to whome He pleases.

However in love we need to pray for these people who set out to scam the sheep, and as sheep we need to stay deep into God's Word, so that we are not scammed.
Reply to Spencer

Sep 01, 2012
Anyone who's relationship with God is to increase their financal position is in no position to speak about God. This is the height of blasphamy to expect God to enrich you.

Is he a false prophet? Yes, absolutely. Are you trying to use God for personal gain. Again, absolutely. Which is more wrong? I can't tell the difference.
Reply to Godly person

Sep 01, 2012
I am sure he did not prophesy the great white sharks off the coast of cape cod around Massachusetts. Lol.

Aug 09, 2012
Stephen lives outside Boston, Massachusetts. I have met him in person. Those who say otherwise are liars and individuals who enjoy slandering someone they do not know. Nevada? Georgia? California?

Don't believe it. Let me laugh at you because I've met the guy and can tell you he is a wonderful and generous individual and nothing like what any of you have said on this forum board.
Reply to Stephen lives in Massachusetts

Aug 08, 2012
I too have been scammed by Stephen Choate. Stephen Choate lives at 3760 Navajo, in Pahrump, Nevada. His phone numbers are 775-751-0202, 751-2222 and cell is 702-499-4181. His evil assistant is his ex-wife, Barbara Purnell and evil side kick is Ernest Ridgeway. They also run a mortgage refinancing company called Genesis Wealth Foundation, one of many names and are now into some type of Solar scam. Maybe someone will pay him a visit.
Reply to Ivebeen Scammed

Jul 16, 2012
You were his neighbor? Where, and what can you tell us about Choate?
Reply to wants to know

Jul 05, 2012
What a joke! I am a former neighbor of this "prophet" and I can tell you it is nothing but a scam.
Reply to Former neighbor of Choate

May 14, 2012
LET IT BE KNOWN STEPHEN CHAOTE IS COPYING EVERYTHING FROM JOHN PAUL JACKSON. I KNOW JOHN PAUL JACKSON AND HE PROPHECIED OVER ME 20 YEARS AGO. AND STEPHEN CHAOTE IS NOW FOUND A COPY CAT OF JOHN PAUL JACKSON'S PROPHECIES. DO NOT, DO NOT GIVE STEPHEN CHAOTE ANY OF YOUR MONEY. HE IS A CHEAT AND A FRAUD. THERE ARE MANY OTHER SO CALLED PROPHETS WHO COPY JOHN PAUL JACKSON !!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2012
LET IT BE KNOWN STEPHEN CHAOTE IS COPYING EVERTHING FROM JOHN PAUL JACKSON. I KNOW JOHN PAUL JACKSON AND HE PROPHECIED OVER ME 20 YEARS AGO. AND STEPHEN CHAOTE IS NOW FOUND A COPY CAT OF JOHN PAUL JACKSON'S PROPHECIES. DO NOT, DO NOT GIVE STEPHEN CHAOTE ANY OF YOUR MONEY. HE IS A CHEAT AND A FRAUD. THERE ARE MANY OTHER SO CALLED PROPHETS WHO COPY JOHN PAUL JACKSON !!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2012
I heard that that Mr Choate bet on the Boston Bruins to win the Stanley Cup. Looks like he cannont pick a winner. Why the long face?
Reply to Seacrest

Apr 26, 2012
"Prophet" Doesn't Mean "Profit"
Money is of course necessary to pay for living and operating expenses, but acquiring great personal wealth from one's service to God cannot be justified. There are many honest and righteous ways of earning a lot of money. Christianity is not one of them.

In the Old Testament, Abraham was considered righteous by God (Galatians 3:6), and at the same time he became very wealthy (Genesis 13:2). But his personal wealth came from business activity. It wasn't given to Abraham as a way of worshipping God.

Later, the apostle Paul, a man who actually wrote a large part of the New Testament, although having to accept occasion help because of his difficult circumstances, worked whenever he could, as a tent maker, at the same time of his ministry (Acts 18:3).

According to Paul, "For we are not, like so many, peddlers of God's word; but as men of sincerity, as commissioned by God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ." (2 Corinthians 2:17 RSV)

God's true servants are not interested in taking from you. They want to give to you, not worldly money that is quickly spent, but true wealth, the knowledge and understanding that will enable you to obtain the eternal spiritual riches that will last forever. God's true servants don't want your money. They want you to obey God.
This is all found on www.keyway.ca
and written by Wayne Blank.

He will fall... that's my
Reply to fedupwithfalse

Mar 20, 2012
He is claiming that Obama will be president again as he did first with Hillary Clinton rising to it. Since Hillary said she would do any presidential race again, but rather retire, how can we take this for granted with such claims ?

Martin Luther King had a dream, only to be shot after he declared it. Words only echo in the distance Free at last, Free at last, Thank God, I am Free at last.

Mar 16, 2012
Dear people,

The Lord has blessed me with the gift of discernment and Stephen Choate is NOT, I repeat NOT a prophet! Do not listen to what he says. Pray that the Lord end his ministry and save his soul. I wish no evil or corrupt person an eternity in ***, no one deserves it. Pray for the wicked! God Bless you all.
Reply to Stephen Choate is a False Prop

Jan 27, 2012
STEPHEN CHOATE,YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOUR SELF.YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN GOD.KNOW ONE HAS.GO BACK TO THE BIBLE.RE-READ THE BIBLE.WHEN GOD RETURN'S HE WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.AND BELIEVE ME YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HIS KINGDOM BY BEATING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY.WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.DON'T GIVE THIS PERSON A DIME OF YOUR MONEY.GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE CHURCH OF YOUR CHOICE. OR DONATE TO A CHARITY.YOU TAKING ABOUT A FALSE PROPHET.THE BIBLE STATE'S BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHET'S.AND THIS IS ONE IF I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE.STEPHEN CHOATE THE LORD IS GOING TO PUNISH YOU FOR THIS.STOP GIVING STEPHEN CHOATE'S MONEY AND LET'S SEE,WHAT GOD SPEAK'S TO HIM TO DO NEXT.
Reply to hollins1

Jan 07, 2012
Rhonda's answer was very clear. Read the email carefully.

The fact of the matter is that Stephen presents himself as a christian prophetic minister to the general public. This interaction has to do with HOW HE, as a so-called christian minister offering a service to the public and expecting money, behaved towards a member of the public. The issue is about Stephen's behaviour, not Rhonda. Any member of the public is allowed to change their mind about a prophecy and they are allowed to have their reasons without having to be bullied by a christian minister. Actually in this particular "ministry" Stephen was the service provider and Rhonda was the client. Stephen actually runs a business, NOT a ministry. Therefore as with any "product" that a client is not happy with, s/he is allowed to "return" or decline the "product" if unhappy with it. Especially since Stephen supposedly has a life-time refund policy on his prophecies then he shouldn't get upset about it and attack his "customers".

Stephen obviously does not have a gift of counceling. And from the above correspondence he is a very toxic person to be around - his responses were full of bitterness and hatred. Where is the love? Being a christian minister is not about trying to be the most intelligent or the most famous or the most celebrated or the most accurate...it is not a competition to see who is the most popular and famous minister. Stephen's responses clearly show that he feels rejected
Reply to Re- Stephen

Jan 07, 2012
perhaps Rhonda could offer an explanation why she *suddenly* changed her mind about Stephen's prophecy. As he said, one minute she celebrated his gift and the next she rebuked him as evil. How does that happen?
Reply to goes both ways

Jan 07, 2012
Rhonda, I was just reading through your email correspondence with Stephen again....and it astounds me how haughty, condescending, and rude and full of pride his responses were. It is very ironic, since HE is actually the one who is a danger to the public and the church. Silly him, to have left written evidence of the "fruits" of his spirit for us all to see. Especially silly when one considers how he always goes on about how intelligent he is.

Anyways, it occurred to me that perhaps he thought it would be even more offensive to call you a PIG since your surname sounds arabic. Just a thought...
Reply to To Rhonda

Read next SpeakGodSpeak complaint

SpeakgodSpeak & Stephen Chaote

To all that want to read about False Prophet Stephen Choate from SpeakgodSpeak.com Stephen Chaote...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about SpeakGodSpeak.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug