• show-popup

Shares 0

Southwest Airlines - Not one to complain I usually just accept and move on but I was angry, glad I spoke up

• by   Dec 30, 2013
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 467518
Company Southwest Airlines
Product / Service Customer Service
Location Shirley, New York
Category Airlines
Views 54

I was to fly to long island from jax fl for xmas holidays , got airport my limo left i was told i had to wait along with an elderly couple , they'd already taken our luggage after some time we were told several different stories as to why we would be going to baltimore but having to wait there for almost 20 hours before connecting to long island, I canceled and rebooked for 2 days later, when I finally got to L.I. it was raining while waiting for luggage we all noticed we had a hard time locating the bags due to the colors being darker as the bags were wet, when I got to my daughters and opened bags my things were wet all the way thru. I called southwest and was given a 200 voucher for my troubles, they were very nice about the whole situation an apologenic, I have never made a complaint before but I'm glad that I spoke up this time . 2d36338

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 30, 2013  from Columbia, Kentucky
Sounds like they gave you something to compensate for their error. This happens. Not sure exactly why you are complaining, under the circumstances.
Reply to nikalseyn

Read next Southwest Airlines complaint

SWA bad information - use the internet to post...

So we had snow in Washington last night and today Fri 3 Jan, 2014, as my son is flying to Chicago,...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Southwest Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug