• show-popup

Product / Service Concert Tickets
Location Memphis, Tennessee
Category Entertainment
Views 26

I ordered 4 tickets at a cost of $94 dollars apiece.I was charged $660 for the tickets from song entertainment.

Unknowingly that this was not ticketmaster but a third party scam company. Ticketmaster is only the software provider. This is why their company trademark is on the website but they have no affiliation with these third party companies. The concert I was to attend has been cancelled.

I called ticketmaster about a refund only to find out that my tickets were not purchased from them. My bank gave me the number to song entertainment which is all automated and impossible to talk with a representative. It stated that they do not issue refunds for anything for any reason.

I'm out of $660.16 from this scam company who continue to operate.This isn't right. 2d5b7f1

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 26  from Mississauga, Ontario
I too am fighting them through my credit card company. I urge you to go through yours and if you find them, maybe instead you could send a BIG friend over to get your money back. Or at least feel better that they got less than what they deserve. Then send your BIG friend back. I hate getting ripped off....
Reply to PISSED in CANADA

Read next Song Ticketing complaint

Never received tickets in time for event

I never received my tickets in time for my event.Ive called and left several messages and emails and...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Song Ticketing.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug