• show-popup

Location Portland, Oregon
Category Cellular Phone
Views 1969
Monetary Loss

Solavei promises you a commission for every 3 lines you sign up with them.I run a small company and have signed up to GREAT promises with this USELESS SCAM.

I have paid early termination fee to my cell service provider to get out of my contract and bring our lines to SOLAVEI. I called Solavei's customer service (where I had to suffer through a woman whining about sh not finding the right information, but it should be this way and that way.....) to make sure it will work how they advertise it.

They had reassured me that I can bring my company lines and would get the promised compensation, now that I compled the transfer, they are telling me that I was misinformed and will not be able to collect.I guess I'll be cancelling with them now. 2f29579

Comments (33) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 33 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 07  from Birmingham, Alabama
Solavei did change their rates yes, but...What other company pays you a referral for telling others about their service? People looking for value see that Solavei offers discounts with a free referral program (there is zero cost to join) to over 500 national retailers as well.

The plans are competitive and I've sold wireless for 20 years. I can also tell you that their commissions are higher than Simple Mobile, H2O Wireless, Red Pocket or any other prepaid company out there for DEALERS, not just individuals.

Solavei is a fantastic program that can help anyone that wants or needs help financially. You save money from day one, and it can only get better from there as you share it.

Be blessed everyone!
Reply to deanethridge

Jan 21  from Boise, Idaho
My problem is this...... We have all worked hard for the network we have..... I too am losing more then half of my pay... I asked Solavei after the last comp change..... If I continue to work and grow my network to the 350 will the comp plan change again in the future..... i was told they couldn't tell me that. So, it is extremely hard to put faith in a company that has no gaurantees whatsoever. The instability is unbelievable.
:sigh
Reply to Sally

Feb 03
I could help you, hit me up on facebook/dhayse
Reply to Doug

Dec 12, 2013
Was a good deal, now it is just another mlm money game making up for the short fall of lesser service. now its 69.00 they rasied prices 20.00 a month for what we used to have. PLUS what they Dont tell you! you do not get short codes for texting they limit your pics.
Reply to Doug

Dec 04, 2013
Now Solavei is raising the price of their unlimited ((capped at 4GB - so where is the unlimited?))plan to $69 and reducing compensation to $10 per 2 tier trios .... are the executive not making enough moeny for their exploits????
Reply to voice of reasdon

Nov 05, 2013
my bill is 58.26 win i got the 49 plan wtf??/
Reply to ozzy

Sep 11, 2013  from Washington, District Of Columbia
I'm not in this for the MLM ***. I want decent phone service at a decent price and 49 a month is a decent price. I don't care what number "G" it is - I use my phone to text/call family and friends, and occasionally check social media. That's it. I don't want the fancy bells and whistles and ***. Just a phone. Do they even offer that anymore? :roll

Solavei seems to fit my purpose. I'll know more after extended service with it, but I may as well try it - AT&T has been raping me for 180+ a month for the last 2 years. What the ***, you know?
Reply to COsman

Nov 22, 2013
If you are interested email me at esai.social@gmail.com I ahve great news for you.
Reply to Esai

Jul 28, 2013
Your statement is absolutely false. 220,000 members in just 9 months, and they have paid out $7 Million to members. If anyone is interested in seeing exactly how much you can save and earn, I would be happy to talk to you. Call me at 303-505-3986 10-7 MST and I promise you will get the straight story. :)
Reply to YouSaveCellular1

Jul 28, 2013
I'M A SOLAVEI MEMBER AND SPONSOR, I WOULD LOVE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT SOLAVEI OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP FOR SERVICE OR MAKING MONEY, CALL ME !! 786 343 7154 MY NAME IS DAVID OR YOU CAN GO TO MY WEB SITE AT: SOLAVEI. COM / DAVIDWRIGHT ( NO SPACES ).
Reply to DAVIDOFMIAMI

May 26, 2013  from Bronx, New York
now Im confused.... ok so you pay the $49. good price for service but I think its kind of unfair that you have to sign up under the person who already has so many ppl under them.

So I leave VERIZON after allowing them to rob me for 3 years. I buy an unlocked phone use go phone at&t service for one month, then port my number to at&t. all is good then one month after that I cant get internet. They say now only contracts on smart phones get internet. I've been watching solavei for more than a few months. I got a sim card and start the enrollment process. Then I hit two snags. First snag I must port my number upon enrollment no other option. Second, it states on enrollment page you must pay ONE TIME ENROLLMENT FEE OF $49... This is the first I have read about an enrollment fee. I understand $49. to start your service but not as an enrollment fee.
So is there an extra fee upon enrollment?
and can I port my number at a later date? I would like to try out the service before I port my number I have had for many years.
Reply to help

Jun 05, 2013  from Orange, California
Good job going to a third rate service, the establishment fee is more than the bigger carriers. You get what you pay for.
Reply to Consumersarelikesheep

Jun 19, 2013
There is no enrollment fee. You pay ths $49 for your first month of service. I do believe you can port your number later. Contact me if you'd like to get more answers to your questions. Solavei (dot) com / joede1123
Reply to Joede

Jul 28, 2013
You misunderstood. THERE IS NO ENROLLMENT FEE. The $49.00 is your first month of service. 220,000 members in just 9 months, and they have paid out $7 Million to members. If anyone is interested in seeing exactly how much you can save and earn, I would be happy to talk to you. Call me at 303-505-3986 10-7 MST and I promise you will get the straight story. Direct sponsor is #16 in Solavei this year.
Reply to YouSaveCellular1

May 06, 2013
I have great phone service on my Iphone, Get all my money, and am excited about the worldwide expansion starting in June! Highly recommend Solvei! :grin
Reply to Solavei has worked GREAT for m

Jul 15, 2013
I also HIGHLY recommend Solavei! Way better service than my former provider! I am also highly excited about the worldwide expansion!

There are issues with EVERY Company ANYWHERE. That's life. :)
Reply to Helen Haynes

Jan 22
Hows that worldwide expansion working out for ya? NOT! :cry
Increased rates, and decreased compensation. Way to screw up a good thing Solavei. All credibility is lost. :(
Reply to thedevildog

May 06, 2013  from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I was introduced to Solavei by my CPA who I trusted. After spending hours on the phone waiting for customer service to help me. My CPA told me they were training new customer service reps and these were start up problems that would be ironed out, to be patient. Eventually I gave up. I was given a return authorization number & promised a refund. I didn't get the refund, emailed the CEO, Ryan Wuerch, who promised on two occasions that customer service would contact me. I've never heard from customer service. If the CEO can't get them to call me all my efforts were in vain. I was told by William C. Aylen (Billy) Online Member Support Specialist that there were no records showing I had been promised a refund.
Also, he said I would have needed to return the phone within the first 14 days to get a refund. Remember, my CPA told me to be patient and wait for the initial problems to be ironed out. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I have letters to the Better Business Bureau, the State Attorney General, the US Department of Consumer Affairs, the media, etc.
Reply to vcartee

Feb 17, 2013
Here is all you need to know about these MLM phone scams:

1) 98.46% fail within 5yrs
2) 99% within 10 yrs

Source: DSA

Also of note is that there has NEVER been an MLM company that started in the USA in the past 30 years, that grew to $300 million in annual sales and then continued to grow in the USA for each of the following 3 years?

MLM is a bad business model.

Reply to steveo

Jun 09, 2013  from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Yeah there has. Organo Gold.
Reply to coffee

Read next Solavei complaint

LIES AND MORE LIES

This "supposedly" wonderful company is full of lies.First, they told me I could use my Verizon phone...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Solavei.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug