• show-popup

Shares 0

Social Security Administration - SSI worker with held information in loss of some of my back pay

Company Social Security Administration
Product / Service Disability
Location Cortland, New York
Category Government
Views 28
Monetary Loss

Update added by user Dec 09, 2013
I have been fighting SSI and my worker for six months no one has the guts to try and fight the government I have been talking to the OIG all SSI workers The governor of Washington the news papers and some attorneys, They all say they dont stand a chance against the government, Don't matter if I am in the right or wrong, the government don't like being shown they are in the wrong, Well not no new news they are wrong allot.Thats why this is what I am trying now if anyone has an answer call me or e-mail me 509-968-3043 or tj_jrterry@hotmail.com

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2013

My SSI disability worker, when my SSI started she told my my 2006 chevy camaro was over my SSI disability asset limet I had to get rid of the Camaro (the only car we had) I returned it to the car lot we were buying it from loosing $1700, then had to buy another car that took $3000 of my back pay now the sume of $4,700 then when I looked on line I found out the first and only car is exempt from the asset limet, we could keep it then we had to buy another car after camaro, setting us back even more then she gave the OIG lieing information so the did nothing the manager, and supervise at my locale Soucial security office, with out looking at the evidence of the problem they said they will do nothing. what can I do.
Terry Vanbuskirk
509-968-3043
or
tj_jrterry@yahoo.com 2d4465e

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 09, 2013  from Kittitas, Washington
or tj_jrterry@hotmail.com
Reply to tj_jrterry

Dec 09, 2013  from Kittitas, Washington
or tj_jrterry@hotmail.com
Reply to tj_jrterry

Dec 09, 2013
Why oh Why did you not check this with someone or online BEFORE?
Reply to pulltype

Read next Social Security Administration complaint

Due to prepay card not accepting more than ten...

I was approved after 2 years July of 2013.Twice in Sept Social Security tried to deposit my lumpsum...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Social Security Administration.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug