• show-popup

Location San Francisco, California
Category Dental Services
Views 35
Monetary Loss

After 18 months of ortho appointments, I do not recommend Smilecare in Concord, CA .Even though I had an appointment card; E-v-e-r--y single time I went in they were running late.

They called for me 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. If you do use them, I suggest if you have a 3:00 appointment, show up at 2:15 and sign in your name, only then you M-i-g-h-t actually get your appointment on time. Even when I was waiting in the waiting room people were sitting on the (dirty) floor because there were not enough chairs, there are no magazines to read, they did have a TV blasting. All the people waiting had annoyed looks on their faces.

I have seen several people just leave.I should have been one of them.
2ec9613

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 24, 2010
I wouldn't recommend the bakersfield, Ming office.
Dentist seemed okay, but see below:
1.poor communication with us by staff(resulting in initial confusion for my wife and a surprise charge to boot!).
2.poor coordination among office staff.
3.mistakes due to new personnel (I hope we don't gey charged for that x-ray procedure!)
4.rudeness for an oversight on our part stemming directly from their general lack of coordination and communication at the end of the appointment.
5.crowded, over-booked waiting room (connection among all these 5?).
Sorry guys, but it's true.
Maybe that's why I couldn't find them through the BBB site
Reply to carlos riano

Oct 21, 2009
YOUR SO FULL OF *** *** ***..... SMILECARE IS THE BEST PLACE EVER!!!!
Reply to ??????????????

Read next Smile Care Dental Services complaint

smile care - sales pitch felt like i was buying a...

Smile care Dental -- is like going to negotiate to by a auto...very pushy and it was totally unfair...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Smile Care Dental Services.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug