• show-popup

Location Knoxville, Tennessee
Category Media
Views 542
Monetary Loss

You can get any drug you want at this company, they are the lowest paid,highest turnover call center in the area for a reason.If your a black man, there are lots of fat white women for you to choose from, as that's all the supervisors do ,is screw the help, but only if your a black man.

The women are nasty, fat, lazy, they don't clean and have had osha called on them more than once...if your a productive member of society, who doesn't do drugs then don't apply here, is like working in a high school of prostitutes in rehab. Do not expect to go farther than crystal davis will let you as she is the fattest of the prostitutes and is a very overgrown little whiney box who cannot seem to understand why she cant keep people...this place is a joke and I wouldn't trust any of them as I saw fraud take place and then watched company go out of its way to hide it from customer....I wouldn't trust these people with my worst enemy they are all project dwellers and crack heads who just work there so they can get their welfare and tenncare and still sell drugs .

and of course ms davis turns a blind eye to all of it.Now if your a piece of *** and a brown noser , ms davis is more than happy to have you, she likes to screw the help. 3059edc

Comments (42) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 42 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 06
I would love for this company to be investigated for its practices. I work in the Oak Ridge location and it is as stated above. All the management that is worth anything has left or been fired. There was a glimmer of hope when we got a new site director, Richard, but of course they fired him and now its back to a h*** hole again. And do not believe the lies that they will work with you on your schedule or you can go to school and have a schedule that will work around that. All lies!!!!!

Mar 16
This was one of the nastiest places I ever worked at. The kitchen has garbage cans right where you heat your food and the flies and bugs are everywhere, flies, knats, mites, bedbugs..etc..The trainer told us that she was letting our class out early because she wanted one of the new guys to service her. There were arguments she had with one of the trainees because she got jealous of him paying someone else attention. She helped the local drug dealers in our class cheat on tests. One even slept during class and she said not one word but he passed. I knew both of the boys as being dealers because I am from the area. I called the health dept. on them and they cleaned up and vacuumed for the visit and things went right back to normal. I went home with bites and rashes and could not concentrate on my work but of course was still expected to do the job in these nasty surroundings and yes most of the supervisors are screwing all of the fresh black meat coming to work there. Everything above said about this company is true. I could not take it after 4 months and quit. No job was worth this ***.
Reply to carrielove

Jan 17
Your a *** for talking about this company obviously you still a child grow up

Aug 18, 2013  from Knox, Indiana
Ok I agree. I worked there and it was nothing but a gathering place for ***.

Mar 31, 2013  from Knoxville, Tennessee
sxylilhotti, Learn English. It's obvious they got rid of you for a reason and you're pissed that your *** stinks worse than everyone else. Go to WalMart, when you report to work, and buy some douche.
Reply to calling bullshit on " sxylilho

Jan 10, 2013
It is no different in Lake City Florida. 90% of the people that work there are lazy fat *** lazy *** including the men. Their corporate people are no better. I have never been around anyplace in my entire career that was as poor of an operation as this. They do not give a *** about anything and if you want to call into work once a week or more it is probably the place for you. Come in high, drunk or don't show at all. It really doesn't matter because this behavior is permitted. Michelle Peiffer on the Direct TV side of the location of the kind of trash that they hire and continue to be coddled there. It works good for some by sleeping with whoever is necessary to continue employment. She is just one example. Sitel is a complete joke of an employer.
Reply to peiffer101

Dec 06, 2012
My husband is kind and does everything to please a customer. It is unjust to lump the bad employees with the good. Every business has it's good guys and bad guys.
Reply to Spouse of an Employee

Nov 12, 2012
So what is this company? What do they do...drug screens or something?
Reply to Trish

Nov 11, 2012
I worked there and it was horrible. I wouldn't go as far as calling everyone prostitutes but there are a lot of people there on pills and etc. In fact when I started a lady told me the only way to handle that job was to stay messed up while you were there.I quit after 3 or 4 months I was in school and they really didn't want to work around my classed and give me time to study,
Reply to sdm

Dec 21, 2011  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
I worked there. I thought it was a good place to work. I was given a lot of help and encouragement. The pay wasn't the best, but this is rural Tennessee we are talking about. I recall the company doing a lot for us. They grilled food for us, let us wear pajamas to work for certain fun days. We dressed up for halloween and had a contest for each tier. I didn't hear about drugs. I saw a lot of very fit, polite people working for Sitel of both genders. If you go into a company with a negative attitude or you let someone else's rub off on you, you're going to have a worse experience. Be positive: it's contagious.
Reply to Keepin it positive

Sep 18, 2011
I came across this website when looking for the exact address for Sitel to fill out my resume. I am not suprised at the comments regarding the employees or the operations involving Sitel.
When I worked there, I definitely understood that it is all about "Who you know and who you ***". They train you that the most important factor is the Client's agenda, however, we all knew the real agenda in effect was Sitel's. It was the most dehabilitating job I had ever had, mentally and physically. The stress and the overeating caused me a 60 pound weight gain and a nervous breakdown. True, it wasn't Sitel's fault I had that affair with the vending machine's 3 pack chocolate Zingers . However, I may have been inclined to actually go to the gym and work out instead of curling up and crying in bed after every shift.
Oddly, the best work I ever did was when Chrysler was on their way out and Management pretty much left me alone to actually do my job instead of playing head games with me, threatening my job, or my raise. I helped many people and honestly felt good about myself for a change. Even my so called supervisor commented how my personal metrics improved twice fold!
It was this time period that they chose to examine my progress to determine if I would get my step raise. I couldn't understand why if I had done the best I had ever done and improved twice fold, why I wasn't going to get that measly twenty five cents. But sitting in the Mountain Room with 6 other
... Show more
Reply to Sh0ney

Aug 04, 2011
Let me guess you are one of the forementioned pieces of *** that got screwed over. You sound like a complete and total losser, and I am suprised that you are not still there.
Reply to a;ldjjflaojnfsdojs

May 12, 2011
The way you guys all talk like trash, pretty much proves the point of the original poster. Seriously, is it THAT hard to type and spell like a normal human being? The first person that uses the "Oh, hurr durr, lyke dis b da intrnt, ***. ima bust a cap." I will find your IP address, find where you live, and personally rape you with a curling iron. That place is seriously full of the trashiest people, minus a few good employees. Seriously, the wigger girl who used to walk around with corn rows? I'm pretty sure black people don't even wear corn rows anymore, so good try. :)
Reply to Trololololo

Apr 11
You truly are ***. I cant even make it better by saying your ignorant. People abbreviate and use texting language all the time in this day and age...who are you the spelling and grammar police???
Reply to anonymous

Apr 25, 2011
I refuse to have a battle of wits with unarmed people, i stated my complaint... candace (wow really) your just pissed because someone found a public forum to discuss the problems at sitel..I wish you would make up your mind was it 15 or 33? Whats the matter hon??cant keep up with your lies?? I am pretty sure I would have been fired sooner than 6 months later if I hadnt done my job..and you have room to talk dont you since you couldnt even answer a work related question AT ANY TIME while I worked there. Must really suck to be *** and ugly.
BIGGOT>>>ABSOLUTLY...I am VERY prejiduce against people who get goverment assistance and then abuse it..(people such as you) I refuse to continue to discuss issues with someone who is so obviously messed up, you need to see a psychologist , anyone who even thinks of suicide is obviously weak minded and besides I wouldnt socialize with you when I worked there and will not now, i do not socialize with trash,told you that already. Its astounding to me that your not mad about the theft from employees and customers or the drug use and sales that go on (wich by the way was reported to ms davis and was ignored) but your mad cause your little feelings got hurt. Grow up, treat your people right and you might keep people. I will pray for you and your family, but I do not think it will help, your just trash and that is all you will ever be...must really suck to be envious of other people all the time..Jealousy is sickness...get well
... Show more
Reply to dwarfield

Apr 25, 2011
If Sitel is willing to treat tenured salary employees like convicts, what will they do to you?

Get a Union if you know what's good for you!! It has it's pros and cons but Sitel could never do anything degrading to you or fire you for wrong cause. Unions will protect you. Comes with a cost BUT you'll also actually get paid right for what you do.

Educate yourselves, people. Knowledge IS power!!
Reply to More of the truth .... Get a U

Read next Sitel complaint

I have worked at sitel...

I have worked at sitel and can honestly say that everything stated IS TRUE!!!Drug sales...YES!!!peop...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sitel.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug