• show-popup

Category Luxury / Jewelry
Views 37
Monetary Loss

My husband bought me a pair of nycII earrings costing 247.00 .They were the
'Clicker back ' gemstone 14k or 18k over sterling silver.

He bought them for me for Christmas 2012 and the 4th time I went to wear them 2/13 , the clicker back broke. The lever you push down on to release the post went down, released the post and now will not come back up to lock post in. I called cust. Serv and they said all Christmas items were guarenteed until the end of Jan.

2013, sorry, Is there anything else I can help you with? As you all know you don't wear the same jewelry every day. These were special earrings I wore occasionally. Cust service could have cared less.

They were very cold and matter of fact. They didn't even want to hear the problem. They just said its past the 1/13 date and they could not help me. We work very hard for our money and consider 250.00 a lot of money.

My son bought me the rainbow heart necklace to match, also nycII rainbow collection and now I can,t wear it as a set.I also have the ring and the rainbow nuggett necklace. This is not the first time I have had this problem with cust service and shopnbc. FYI I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SHOPNBC OR NYCII AGAIN.

I'M HOPING SOMEONE FROM SHOPNBC WILL READ THIS AND CONSIDER GIVING ME AN EXCHANGE.I WOULD
RATHER HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF EARRINGS INSTEAD OF THE MONEY 2d76e09

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Shop NBC complaint

Returns

I will never order from ShopNBC again.I bought a pair of shoes and returned.It's bad enough to c...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Shop NBC.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug