• show-popup

Location Austin, Texas
Category Government
Views 68
Monetary Loss

My love one called but the phone hung up we only talked for a few minutes now they want refund my money.This company is a ripe off.Someone need's to put a stop to this, these calls cost to much for 1 and honestly I don't care if it's 5 dollars or 20 dollars I want my money back, the economy is already a wreck someone please help. I will give no names of who my love one is, I feel that's not important. And another thing they need to find people who speaks better english I can barely understand what they are saying when we speak on the phone, please refund my money. 305fbc6

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 01, 2013  from Reno, Nevada
Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates. That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute. Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@gmail.com.
Reply to mbee

Apr 09, 2009
maybe you need to learn better English as your complaint make no sense.466
Reply to oldfuzzster

Read next Securus complaint

T-Netix ripped me off.

I would like to know why i keep getting cut-off when i use T-netix phone services.I do not cuss so i...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Securus.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug