• show-popup

Product / Service Alarm System
Location San Diego, California
Category Home Security
Views 84

I already had alarm service from another company, but Security One's prices seemed much better so my husband and I agreed to meet with them.A technician came over and we agreed to sign a contract in return for receiving a smoke/heat detector and the wireless phone network hardware for no additional cost.

They came to install and forgot to put in the smoke/heat detector. I called the next day to let them know but couldn't get a hold of anyone. When I was able to finally talk to a person, they said that the technician never promised us the item and that it was our word against his and they weren't taking our word. After many HEATED conversations, non call-backs, and non returned calls, I finally went ahead and stopped payment on them.

This company is nothing but a bunch of fraudulent liars.DO NOT ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS!!! 3080506

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 30, 2013
I absolutely agree. The customer service was terrible and all their claims lies. I received very little of what was promised and the system was never maintained. In fact it never worked and they did nothing to rectify the problems.
Reply to Sue

Read next Security One International complaint

DR

I just had a Security System installed by Security One and it went amazing.They arrived right on tim...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Security One International.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug