• show-popup

Company Scotts Lawn Service
Location Athens, Georgia
Category Landscaping and Gardening
Views 194

Please don't use this Scotts lawn service because of their lack of business ethics.On 11/2011 a rep from scotts lawn service called me and asked if I would like to have a lime application for $35.00.

I agreeded to that service and few days later scotts completed that work order. Now in 6/2012 i got a bill from scotts lawn service for $35.00 for a lime treatment that scotts did on my lawn on 6/26/2012. I called my local Scotts branch in Norcross GA about the lime service because I didn't authorize the service and the rep was just rude.

The rep said that service continues from seasons to season and that she would not beable to *** the price of the lime service.DON"T USE THIS COMPANY..I did agree to a one time application of lime not any others..When I asked to speak to somebody else that could take care of my issue she said she would leave that person a message to call me back..Well guess what no call back...This company will charge you for things you didn't agree to so just be aware..What ever happened to a company that will be honest to the consumer??? 3030600

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 24, 2012
Nick,

Please feel free to drop me and email and I will be happy to review your account.

My email address is scotts.lawnservice@scotts.com

Thanks,
Amanda Cordell
Scotts LawnService.
Reply to Amanda @ SLS

Read next Scotts Lawn Service complaint

Don't use Scott's Lawn care!

I had a Scott's representative come out to my home.I authorized a one time lawn seeding for $148.00....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Scotts Lawn Service.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug