• show-popup

Category Auto Financing
Views 143

class action law-Santander-citifincial auto
cheriecnnn@yahoo.com
Call with questions, we have been taken advantage of these guys way to long, its time to take a stand..we have rights too!

let the attorney handle it for us and dont wait too many people have been affected by this criminal empire. it doesnt matter who they are we need to put this to rest and stand up for our rights! join me in this quest for justice! too many have been repo's and we dont have any time to waist!

we have to stick together and help each other.they are totally taking advantage of us as if we have no recourse! 2df5602

Comments (20) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 12, 2012
Santander bought my loan from another company about 2 years ago and have had trouble ever since, the late fees are outragious. About a year ago I lost my job due to a medicial issue and I have paid what I could every month and have not missed a month,they keep on charging a late fee on top of already late fees. over half of what I owe still is late fees of which they will not negotiate. They call sometines 4 to 6 times a day and use different numbers too,tired of this harassment, and will file lawsuit against them.
Reply to Kenneth Kozal

Dec 21, 2011
Was sitting here watching tv and what pop up. SANTANDER CONSUMER CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Call this this # to place your claim. 1-800-791-2144
Reply to Mississippi Boi

Dec 15, 2011
Santander Consumer bought my auto loan from Triad. My contract stated 60 payments. My contract matured on September 17, 2011 and I received a phone call in October 2011 stating I still owe them 1500.00 in car payments and late fee. I spoke with an individual I stated to him I thought they have made an error, because I have made my 60 payments. He then stated I had place two payments at the end of my loan. So, we both logged onto my account and went through the accout. I showed him where I made a double payment in February 2011 and he then stated I only owe for one more paymentand $75.00 in late fees. Iasked if they could wave the late fee so I get my title. He state they do not waver late fees. I told him that website have me owing 1500.00. He could not explain why it stated that amount. I have made 62 payment to them and they are still calling and harrassing me for a payment. I have a least 20-30 calls a month from them and I was not even 30 days late on a payment. I am so upset and stressed over this matter
Reply to Montrice Jones

Dec 11, 2011
My dad bought a 2004 chevy malibu from these crooks after he went bankrupt,We have made 47 payments of 321.64 on this car,I chatted with one of the agents online in october about missing a payment so we could do some work on the car,They told me it was okay,Now I find out they have added over 100 dollars on the payoff and they keep calling even when we tell them when we will make the next payment,I figure we will have paid 20 grand on this car by the time it is paid off,I wish we would have never heard of these CROOKS
Reply to Robert Totten

Dec 11, 2011
:cry Sandtander is Bullsh** to correct my mistakes in my first blog, let me say this I owe 9,000 still on a van that I purchased in 2006, mind you this van should be paid off this year 2011 --but Sandtander took over the loan from HSBC and now they claim my loan want be paid in full till 2015. When I make my payment and ask for a pay out I never knew your payout will not change for months on end. I been at the same payout on my an for months, when you been making payments on a car for over 5 to 6 years your balance on your account should be nearly close to nothing, but *** my payout is still over $9000--Sandtander has taken me for all my money, My van is not even worth $2500 five years down the road and still paying for another 3 years. Come on someone enlighten me on what Sandtander is doing.
Reply to Dana

Dec 11, 2011
i :cry OMG!! I brought a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan through HSBC which sold the loan to SandTander, OMG what the *** happen, I brought this car back in 2006 so that mean 2011 my van would have been paid for, when I got notice from Sandtander they told me that my loan is will be paid in full in 2015, what the *** happen, I am so mad with this d*m company. They call my job, my parents house, work, and they call all day on Sunday till payments that my loan still sit at the same payoff amount for 7 months and only change by 200 dollars, this is bulls***, trust me they are fraud fraud frauds, someone please contact me and help me, I owe over 9,000 still on a van that should have been paid off this year 2011 but they say I have still 3 more years when Sandtander took over. Danayrogers@yahoo.com
Reply to Dana

Dec 09, 2011
Our loan on 2006 GMC Sierra is through Santander they purcased it from our lender who when out of business. We always have trouble keeping our account straight. About four years ago we had a couple on paymenst put back to bring our account current, but we always seem to be behind. When I call to inquire a customer service agent always says "we have incurred late fees and always quote the wrong amount as our monthly payments. And the robo calls we get them all day, night, and early morning, I just stop answering. Sign me up!
Reply to Phoenix Heat

Dec 09, 2011
How do I join in lawsuit these people are so corrupt it just isn't fair!

BonniewBeck@msn.com
Reply to Bonnie

Dec 07, 2011
how do you get money for something you have already sold. That is called fraud and extortion.
Reply to Beverle' Thomas

Dec 06, 2011
i have been paying my car note for over 5 years. santander took over a year after i bought the car. but i still owe over 7,000. for a malibu. i would like to join in a class action lawsuit for harrsing calls on job and cellular. and overpayment.
Reply to virgie

Nov 29, 2011
Santander Consumer is a company that has taken advantage of an opportunity to rob people during this economic crisis. The employees are uneducated commission based employees. The don’t run background checks so most of the people treat the unfortunate acquired customers as they are usually treated, (Like criminals). The class action lawsuit will prevail and prove all the allegations are true. I hope and pray that they will be stopped and shutdown. This will make our world a better place.
Reply to Texas Girl

Nov 08, 2011
I cant believe what they are doing! Took money out of account without authorazation, Fee's they have no real explanation for, Late fee's because they change my due date without asking. Loan ended in Oct. 2011 and they say I owe over 3000.oo dallors more. 2003 jeep.
Reply to Deborah Goda

Sep 13, 2011
To the Santander employee...girl you need to get a life and a better job...DEVIL
Reply to Cynthia Pardue

Sep 13, 2011
Yeah FORMER CFA Employee, these people are not LYING. Your company is the biggest piece of *** I have ever dealt with! I will get 5 difference answers from 5 different people on the same day. They have done everything from double dip payments to lie about payoffs. It's easy to sit there and JUDGE because someone is late on a bill. Do you think they WANT to be late and WANT to be called 25 million times a day! I'm one day past the due date and I get called incessantly ALL DAY LONG. I may pay late (never more than a few days) and guess what I PAY A LATE FEE! So let me pay late it's only to give you A-Holes more money! Don't you idiots think if someone had the money to pay you they would! Can't stand people like you. I hope I get you on the phone one day when i call so i can ream you over the phone.
Reply to DWR

Sep 12, 2011
PAY YOUR BILLS And quit whining!!!If you paid your bills they wouldnt need to call you,,,If you responded when we called we wouldnt have to contact your references and or contacts??? think about what you are saying--I worked for CFA and am now employed by Santander, when I read these posts I know that the majority of them are LIES.....
Reply to Former CFA Employee

Sep 12, 2011
I too have been taken advantage of by Santander, I deferred during the time of the loan a few payments. They never advised me that at the end of the loan would be a baloon payment. Here I am at the end of the loan and they have advised me that I owe $4000 more. Where and who should I contact as well.
Reply to Where do I sign up?

Sep 01, 2011
I would definately be interested in participating in a class action lawsuit against this company. I purchased my car in 2004 and in 09/2010 Citifinancial sold my loan to Santander. They have made my life more than a living *** every month since then. They said I had been late 45 times with Citi so it seemed as if I had not paid anything for a $17,000 car. My pay off date was April 2010. They increased my payment repossed my car but I did get it back after my son paid $1800. I have paid for this car twice and it is very frustrating knowing I have been taken advantage of like this with no recourse. This is a scheming company with no bailout for the hard working man or woman.
I have not recieved my title but was informed that I should get it by 09/11. I paid this account out 08/25. One payment that I sent was routed to Drivetime and I want to know what do they have to do with this company. This payment was posted 10 days late after I had it drafted from my checking account. What a horrible company to do business with; the late charges and high charges just to send a payment on-line,over the phone or anyway you try to pay them. Stay away from them they have almost given me a nervous breakdown.
Reply to oneiew

Aug 19, 2011
I am trying to find out about this suit but Cherie does not respond does anyone no anything email surftaz2003@yahoo.com
Reply to robert smith

Aug 16, 2011
How can i join a class action lawsuit against them? I am still being harassed and was just told off and hung up on rudely while I was trying to explain that they are calling my personal references and not my contacts.
bcneat878@msn.com
Reply to bcneat

May 27, 2011
:( what the heck they dont report right
I paid 7200 and then gave car back hey got another 4399 and all theyreported was 4399 of payment saying it dont matter its charged off it does matter and they continue to call every number on my list and they dont care if im tapped out,. wanting another 3000 what the f.... this company sucks to high water. well i dident play their game so im being called to death.which was 18 more payments on top of what i owed. yeah im gonna do that . sheees. :?
Reply to lynn

Read next Santander Consumer complaint

Keeps fining me for an UNUSED account.

First off, I don't know a single person who uses this bank and is happy with their service.I sto...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Santander Consumer.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug