• show-popup

Shares 0

SAMS Club - SAM'S CLUB HEARING AIDS AT FANTASTIC PRICES & SERVICES AVAILABLE LOCALLY?

• by   Feb 24, 2009
  • 7 comments
  • Review #: 145668
Company SAMS Club
Location Los Angeles, California
Category Eye and Ear Care
Views 396

The phones are starting to ring of their hooks.

Sam's Clubs tremendous offer on hearing aids is generating a lot of traffice...by every measure and in every way.

All quality products manufacatured by General Hearing Instruments, an American Company located in New Orleans,La., who enjoys a long established and well deserved reputation.

See: www.generalhearinginstruments.com

There are supposedly 300 million People in the United States.

About 10% are classified as Senior Citizens.

Of the approximately 30 million Seniors (each having 2 years) about 10% of them, or about 3 million are immediate prospects for new hearing aids.

The primary reason they have purchased them is PRICE.

Now a pair of Hearing Aids are available from Sam's Club, through the Internet, at less than $700 per pair.

The market price, everywhere in the United States, and for that matter the World (including CHINA) is about $7,000 per pair and in some places $10,000 per pair.

Sam Walton would be proud.

Making a needed product, available to the Public.

The Hearing Aids can be serviced locally on a Fee Basis by local Hearing Aid Dispensers.

For additional information call: EUGENIA @ (800) 432-7114

OR VISIT: WWW.ABCHEARINGAIDS.SAMSBIZ.COM

ALSIP MAGISTRATE 2d8f670

Comments (7) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 01, 2012
If it were that easy to give good hearing with just any hearing aid off the rack then you would not need hundreds of hearing aid companies, selling a variey of technologies, fit by a very highly trained professional, why not just buy one out of the sunday paper, after you purchase this hearing aid and wasted your money, you will learn that you must go to a professional to get what you need its just not that easy or you could buy one out ot the sunday paper
Reply to AuD

Aug 28, 2012
Seriously? $700.00 for hearing aids which doesn't include testing, adjustment, aftercare or a doctor or audiologist who knows what they are doing and can guide you in making the proper choices? Had anyone ever purchased something claiming to be superior for a tenth of the price and been satisfied with it? Would you by a brand new car for $2000.00? How about a house for $6,000.00? Now couple that with the fact that this is your healthcare... I wouldn't have my hair cut in a Sam's club, I am certainly not turning over a facet of my healthcare.
Reply to Seriously?

Jan 25, 2012
A friend of mine is an AuD and she told me that one of her suppliers Starky was offering a special to her. If she bought 3 of their top dollar hearing aids she got a free iPad. So, if she took the deal and the next three people that came through her door...what hearing aids do you think she is going to persuade them to buy.....can anyone say the Starky hearing aids...What a scam.. I thought Audiologist had a code of ethics. I guess they did not hear that part in school. Get it..they didn't hear.. :grin
Reply to Simon Denton

Jan 25, 2012
There is a difference between the hearing aids sold in the Sams Club stores and the ones on samsclub.com (not the same manufacturers). The hearing aids sold on samsclub.com are the ones made by General Hearing Instruments. The hearing aids use the same quality parts as the $8,000 hearing aids. The reason they are cheaper is that the service cost of the audiologist is removed. They are definately not junk. Their soft device is made of medical grade silicone, far more comfortable then my custom acrylic molds. Why can't the rest of the hearing aid manufacturers use this silicone?? People that want to pay for $8,000 hearing aids from an audiologist that can get the same quality of product for a tenth of a cost...you get a clue!
Reply to Robbie

Sep 28, 2011
Sams Clubs Hearing Aids are the cheapest junk I have ever sold. I have been selling Hearing Aids for years and years now and I can tell you hands down the Hearing Aids I am now selling at Sams Club are with out a doubt the worst investment anyone could ever make. Get a clue people!
Reply to Tucker Polito

Nov 04, 2010  from Gibsonburg, Ohio
While inexpensive, they also are not programmable to each individual's hearing loss, not formed to each individual's ears, not given the proper aftercare which would include programming adjustments(they aren't programmable to begin with), etc, etc. If cheap is what you want, cheap is what you get. I wouldn't skimp on quality in this area of my life...neither should you
Reply to You get what you pay for...

Dec 01, 2009
Sam's has greathearing aids, wish I could afford one. I'd like to be able to hear in crowded stores and restaurants or be able to hear the birds and bugs again.
Reply to Cgull

Read next SAMS Club complaint

Sams club tires are seconds

I purchased a set of tires for my car as well as my wifes car.I noticed a vibration in both.I reture...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about SAMS Club.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug