• show-popup

Company Safelink Wireless
Location Tampa, Florida
Category Cellular Phone
Views 24

I recieved another phone because my phone was damaged.I registered it and never got my free minutes for february and march What is the problem????

My cell phone # is 813-8566, serial number012109005238057 and it's a LG phone. I would like to know what you are going to do about this problem. We can't use our phones, so what's the sense of having it. This is false advertisement and you can get into alot of trouble.

I see I am not the only person having this problem.I would hate to be in your shoes right now!!!!! 306f0d0

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 03, 2011
You're snide remarks portray yourself as an *** who thinks because this economy left you with a job that you're better than everyone. I can work at Mc Dondlads but not support rent, family or food. Get off your high-horse and show some empathy. Everyone isn't a ***. Some do need it. You've been fortunate to not get laid-off. The phones are cheap looking and nothing like a smartphone. You are a douche. Also, the phone is so ugly and welfare looking that you hide it in public while you use it, so nobody sees it.
Reply to Ignorant people read this,

Jul 19, 2011
So let me get this straight...I have a high five figure/low six figure income and STRUGGLE to pay my bills and these people get FREE CELL PHONES? ***, I should just quit my job and get everything for free...
Reply to YellowC4S

Read next Safelink Wireless complaint

5 weeks to make phone work. Lie after lie.

Never have we experienced a company that provides service this poor. From start to finish it was lie...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug