• show-popup

Product / Service Motorala W175
Location Mars Hill, North Carolina
Category Cellular Phone
Views 89

Had phone for a week, called 6 times, spent over 3 and a half hours with 7 or 8 broken english speaking people in Belize.Round and round for hours, still wont work, wont accept minutes, wont send a new one, they want me to just keep calling and reprogramming, over and over- forever I guess.

Why should I do this after all the time wasted & 6 re-programs that didnt work? Dont I have other things to do? I am disabled- Autistic, with high blood pressure and other problems. Dealing with this company has not helped me at all.
What is wrong with this bunch of scammers who are getting federal money in their pockets.

They seem to be inept- because they cant fix it, or replace it.What am I to do.
They also game me a number that is long distance from my area, what is wrong with them. 2d688ef

Comments (18) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 11, 2012
It is funny how people can complain for something that is free :)
Reply to shelby

Mar 09, 2012  from Currie, North Carolina
Highly satisfied with Safelink services, though sometimes the minutes (my plan is 250min. a month free) dont come on time,...or come late. Contacting cust. service is a 30-45 min pain,... but I have to do so only rarely say 2-3 times a year. Overall, I'm happy with the service I get,..especially because its free and no cost to me.
Reply to jasontrimble22

Oct 25, 2011
:( I keep calling Safelink because I had an old phone that didn't work (sent it back) and they sent a new phone but when I transferred the old phone # to the new phone, the calls keep going to the voicemail on my old, sent back phone! And the calls can't be made on my new phone, the 'emergeny only' message keeps coming up everytime I try to place a call from my new phone!
Reply to JT

Sep 08, 2011
*** I see what im in for, but in respect it is a free phone so we shall see !
Reply to George Hiler

Aug 23, 2011
I really need this as a lifeline and I cannot get the back to fit on the phone..."customer service" is no help....it turns on, but the back just "falls off"? Is it ok to just tape it?? Thanks
Reply to KDelphi

Aug 06, 2011
i cant say i have had the first problem with the phone or calling them yall must be *** retatrds
Reply to jeffc

Jul 21, 2011
i have a safelink phone and it is just fine, for all you girls and guys that have a problem.... look around there's t-mobile, metro pcs, verizon wireless, virgin mobile,etc. so cut the bull and buy one. if you have a problem with free sh*t then go pay for it, and stop your crying.
Reply to Nikki

Jul 18, 2011
you're a *** if you waste your time trying to contact therse retatds. Never got through once in 12 months. never.
Reply to diana diana

Jan 05, 2011
:( I have tried calling there customer service several times because they don't give me my minutes. When I call it either tells me the call volume is too high and hangs up on me or I spend a hour on hold. WTF these people need to get a clue. You can't email them because it goes to Tracfone and unless it is an actual technical problem with the phone they just tell you to call SafeLink which they never answer their phone.
Reply to Nullsociety

Dec 25, 2010
its funny people that are getting free stuff complain so much use your money and buy your your own *** phone
Reply to bobo

Dec 09, 2010
Dude Safe Link Is Paid For By Tracfone Has Nothing To Do With The Gov. And If You Call 1800-Safelink They Will Send You A New Phone I Know I Just Got One
Reply to Boss

Jun 16, 2010
I have had my Safelink Wireless phone for about nine months now and have not yet been able to call out on it. I have called Safelink numerous times just to get put on hold forever of to get somone who doesn't speak or understand English. I am about to send it back. It is worthless to me as it is.
Reply to reecy

Read next Safelink Wireless complaint

Rude,unprofessional,and plain out Nasty.....

irst of all I have been on the phone with safelink 3 times this week ..They told me I need to regist...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug