• show-popup

Location Flemington, New Jersey
Category Cellular Phone
Views 2422
Monetary Loss

I got a new safelink phone it has been reactivated with the same phone number but I am unable to retrieve my pending minutes even after they supposively reprogramed my phone I did not sign up for this I am sick and tired of every single company I sign up for giving me problems I call and call and call and the operator keeps putting me on hold this is getting me nowhere I need your help in retrieving my pending minutes I donot know where else to turn to for help I am very pissed about all of this1 30b9d16

Comments (103) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 103 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 31
It is hard to get anything done when you call Safelink customer service!! I believe the phone number is really a mental Retardation hospital in India!!
Reply to anonymous

Nov 16, 2013
I'm having the same problem. I call and call and do not get to a live person just the prerecorded baloney that gets me nothing. I would appreciate my minutes.
Reply to Anonymous

Sep 06, 2013  from Salt Lake City, Utah
I did not recieve my monthly minites this month Sept. I called 1 888 499 7280 they gave me an ID no, told me I would have them the next day, that was a week ago, and now that no. has been didconnected. so I called again, 1 800 378 1684 they gave me the same ID no. told me to put in at the airtime 555 I beeen doing this for two days still no minites. what is going on, where are my monthly minites?
Reply to Andrew

Mar 19, 2013  from New York City, New York
i didn't reserved minutes last three months my numbers is 646 3065694 please send minutes for this months thanks

Reply to sneha

Feb 20, 2013  from East Peoria, Illinois
I didn't get my minutes this month my number is 309-857-2876 please git my minutes on my phone soon i need them. :sigh :cry
Reply to hailie w

Dec 05, 2012
I did not received my free 250 minutes for the month of december 2012.what mitht be the possible reason , please let me know.my phone number is 425 2103166.I am form everett wa.98201.thank you .
bir gurung
Reply to BIR GURUNG

Dec 05, 2012
I MISSED MINUTES FOR dec.2012. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET MY FREE 250 MINUTES.
Reply to bir gurung

Oct 24, 2012
I am going through the same thing, just keep getting the run around!
Reply to Elizabeth Jordan

Oct 15, 2012
I denits williams of east cleveland ohio did not receive my minutes for this month 216 456 1608 :cry
Reply to denita williams

Sep 18, 2012
I MISSED MINUTES FOR SEPT.2012. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET MY FREE 250 MINUTES.
Reply to angela johnson

Sep 03, 2012
what is the problem with me getting my minutes. my comp.#is 4110115
Reply to connie lemons

Aug 11, 2012
After receiving my phone and initial 250 minutes, I cand get the next amountAs I dont have a landline, the only way to cumunicate is thru the cell phone.I tried to add the minutes as it says But only get the reply that systenis unavailable try later My Phone # is 715-822-8624. e-mail ids larw2000@msn.com. Please reply as what to do Tks
Reply to Larry Wesoloski

Aug 03, 2012
ineedareplacementphonebecausemyoldphoneisbrokenanditdosntworkandihadatouchscrnphone324
Reply to kamani

Aug 03, 2012
did not receive my august free 259 safelink minutes
Reply to tawny frank

Jul 31, 2012
Thanks so much Supergeorge! It really worked.
Reply to Precious1

Jun 29, 2012
I had this problem and finally i had to get a code and once i got it i finally got my minutes. Just go through the directions and it will ask you for your phone number that then ask you to put in a code like *#0..then it will give you a long numeric code to put in and you will receive you minutes
Reply to Michael

Read next Safelink Wireless complaint

I have enjoyed my safelink phone

I like the way the minutes are automatically added each month its convenient and handy easy to use...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug