• show-popup

Shares 0

Safecart - cannot cancel renewal payment

Company Safecart
Product / Service Un Awailable Customer Support
Category Software
Views 73

Tried for ten days after notice that my account would be renewed on Oct 13, but cannot reach the website to cancel.Computer very slow despite their promises to clean my registry.

Many reviews say Safecart is really bad. They certainly have not speeded up my computer. They have been impossible to reach. Their Customer Support seems to be fully unavailable.

Are they out of business? However, I did get an E-mail that my deal was to re charge if I did not cancel.

I used the web address for their account data but it have failed many times.Help!I want out. 2ea8cbe

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 16, 2013
Hello,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com

Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com
Reply to CustomerSupport

Read next Safecart complaint

I wasn't aware that Safecart was just an agency...

Safecart signed me up for a complete overhaul of my computer and a continuous protection from malwar...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Safecart.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug