• show-popup

Product / Service Kirkpatrick Farms
Location Herndon, Virginia
Category Building Services
Views 144

We were looking for a Single Family Home in Kirkpactrick Farms, Aldie VA.When we had made our mind to buy the house, we started negotiating the price but we were told that unless we are willing to sign the contract, they will not negotiate on the price.For them, negotiating on price before entering into a contract was shear wastage of time.

The exact words they mentioned were " If you are looking for *** price then its wastage of your and our time.If you're willing to sign the contract, only then we will talk about the price." The way they communicated was so impolite and uncivil that we had to leave their premises there and then.

So Beware of the unpolished and poor staff of ryan homes. 2eea2e7

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 10, 2009
I am in Sales and I could understand why the rep would not want to get into negotiating without knowing if the customer was serious. I deal everyday with people who are time wasters because the are just looking for a "Good Deal" and are not looking for the product they really like and will enjoy. They walk into my store and leave the door open walking right past me. They demand to have their questionsed answered but are unwilling to answer any of my questions. After agreeing to a price they try to negotiate again. I could see the sales person being short and to the point.
Reply to Steve

Mar 09, 2009
I looked at a Ryan home the other day and this is what I found. The service rep did not know her stuff . She gave us wrong info. The model displayed showed all the optional features. Take away the optional features you then have a square box with a garage. there was a patio out back. it was not level at all. In fact the left side was 6 " higher then the right. the steps slanted down. not safe!
Reply to Dave

Read next Ryan Homes complaint

Ryan homes still finding fault 3 years later

Ryan homes, a name you can trust. Hah! New to the USA and the housing market we researched and found...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Ryan Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug