• show-popup

Company Rural King
Location Scottsdale, Arizona
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 51

First of all I would like to say - Rural King is one of my favorite stores to shop at. The store I most always patronize is located in Logansport, Indiana.

I am not "pissed off" - however I am disapointed after a recent shopping experience I thought I should bring to your attention that at least a few of the younger male employees at Logansport facility need a bit of an attitude adjustment and a reminder on how to speak to customers courteously..

Of three employees I dealt with two of them spoke down to me - or seemingly to me, trying to make me feel *** after I asked them for assistance)

Perhaps they were just having a bad day and normally are not like that.. However, if I were you I believe I would instruct my store manager to have a staff meeting to remind all employees that you are there to help your customers - not to "*** them off" with poor attitudes. Sincerely, john williamson 2da6370

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Rural King complaint

horrible customer service

I have been shopping the Rural King in columbus indiana for several years.I live 35 miles away, and...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Rural King.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug